haha fun
    talkative much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    talkative much?
    :question::question::question:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanessaxx98)
    Wow i dont know how you get the motivation. I have decided to kick start my exam revision tomorrow
    I don't either tbh. Though I have nothing better to do, and know when it's done that i'll feel better

ReputationRep:
    I love this idea. I'll probably skip the final block for a chance to relax and get a bit more sleep following my long day at college or work. Tomorrow will be the day I begin. This will be for me, let us say 4 and a half hours of revision a day on top of the rest of my revision which will probably come to roughly 7 or 8 hours. I love it. It'll be tough to stick to but fear and guilt will be my guide.

ReputationRep:
    Making some condensed notes for Tudor History! Going to continue until I get tired enough to go to sleep!

ReputationRep:
    It's quite comforting when you re-learn your notes and it doesn't take as long as the first time because you retained most of the content. The only issue is when you have to learn more content that you totally forgot about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    It's quite comforting when you re-learn your notes and it doesn't take as long as the first time because you retained most of the content. The only issue is when you have to learn more content that you totally forgot about.
    i agree its so satisfying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    Agreed! Though I'm yet to do that! Planning on starting next Monday when I've completely finished my notes/case studies!

ReputationRep:
    Another hour of work then I'll be done for today! I made flashcards for Tudor History with extra information I found.

I'll be setting an alarm for about 5am because I need to finish off a History essay - I probably should've done that this evening but... Priorities?

ReputationRep:
    Gotten stuck into C2!

I managed to complete all exercises for Binomial expansion and Sequences & series. However, I am leaving out mixed exercises, so I can use them for exam period when I need questions by topic.

I'm now going to watch a movie.

After the movie, I'm going to watch all videos belonging to the FP1 module on 2x speed. This will allow me to actually understand the whole module before I attempt textbook questions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carolinec1206)
    I felt like I did the easiest paper for C3 ,yet got only 60/75
    very nice!

ReputationRep:
    so started my first day of ACTUAL revision today xD from like 10ish to 4am lol but im looking to start much earlier tomorrow =)

ReputationRep:
    Revising for my halogenhalide test today after doing nothing yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satoshii)
    very nice!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Guys,how much sleep do you get ? I feel that comparing to most of you,I sleep way too much and just waste my time :/

ReputationRep:
    Proper sleep is essential if we are to study seriously... I sleep around 10 or 11 and get up at 6:30 in the morning, which makes around 7-8 hours...minimum sleep required for a student indeed but different people have different adaptations, like if you sleep late every night and get up early, you can wean yourself off sleep, you just get into the habit of sleeping less, but I've read studies have shown sleeping late or less damages brain cells! since I read that, I just sleep as early as 10 XD haha...I can't afford to lose my mind!
    How much do you sleep?
    (Original post by Carolinec1206)
    Guys,how much sleep do you get ? I feel that comparing to most of you,I sleep way too much and just waste my time :/

ReputationRep:
    Oh my good god guys, so I have had 10 hours of sleep last night :eek4: Do you know how long it's been since I've had that many hours of sleep or even close to that amount. - :woo: Perhaps I'll actually be able to get through sixth form today without feeling utterly zombified. I infact have a late start today which usually means I'm entitled to a lie-in but for the first time in, like, forever I don't feel the need to use it so I'm currently just sat here with lots of time to spare. - I mean, I even managed to have proper breakfast rather than just grabbing a brioche + caprisun and sprinting out our front door. I think it's quite satisfying to know that I'll actually make it on time too.- I don't like arriving late to my lessons but it always felt like it was inevitable that I would. >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NachoPhilosopher)
    Proper sleep is essential if we are to study seriously... I sleep around 10 or 11 and get up at 6:30 in the morning, which makes around 7-8 hours...minimum sleep required for a student indeed but different people have different adaptations, like if you sleep late every night and get up early, you can wean yourself off sleep, you just get into the habit of sleeping less, but I've read studies have shown sleeping late or less damages brain cells! since I read that, I just sleep as early as 10 XD haha...I can't afford to lose my mind!
    How much do you sleep?
    I'm scared. :cry2:

..Well, maybe that's what I needed to be reminded of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NachoPhilosopher)
    How much do you sleep?
    I'm scared now :/ It depends sometimes 10 ,sometimes 8 but in average since January i try to sleep 4/5 sometimes 3 hours but when im really tired and theres no way i can wake up i do tend to sleep 8 but that happens rarely as i then feel guilty about it

ReputationRep:
    I plan on spending tonight on studying Biology WJEC BY2: Inheritance. Won't do the last block as I think it's a bit too late. I suppose I'll start earlier to finish earlier.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.