Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well forget what I said yesterday.I worked so hard n my essay,and yet a girl who didn't work as hard got full marks and my teacher never gives full marks and at the end she gave me a really dirty look,it made me feel so stupid No motivation today and probably for the net 90 days :cry::cry2::sadnod::sad::s:

ReputationRep:
    oh no! I sympathize wit you! shoo saad! your teacher shouldn't have done that!
    (Original post by Carolinec1206)
    Well forget what I said yesterday.I worked so hard n my essay,and yet a girl who didn't work as hard got full marks and my teacher never gives full marks and at the end she gave me a really dirty look,it made me feel so stupid No motivation today and probably for the net 90 days :cry::cry2::sadnod::sad::s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NachoPhilosopher)
    oh no! I sympathize wit you! shoo saad! your teacher shouldn't have done that!
    I know ,and yet he knows I worked the hardest from all the people in my class.Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to start a bit earlier than the block today so I'll begin with Biology unit 5 at 3:00pm.

ReputationRep:
    Go get some sleep now. You didn't waste any time .because you still did something. Tomorrow's a new day and I'm sure it will be better head up and keep on going ,don't give up because giving up is never a solution. Myself and the whole thread believes in you ,now it's your turn to believe in yourself
    P.S I've planned to get so much done,yet I spent 5 hours doing stupid 2 maths papers,and simply skipping through the second one as I wanted to finish it asap and get a nice bath,so we're on the same boat but hey it's always going to be better
    Thank you so much for your lovely words! I think self-doubt is one of the biggest obstacles to success and we shouldn't let that get in the way of our goals!

ReputationRep:
    Just solved first paper of Biology, Paper 1 and scored 22 out of 40...feeling so down! just don't know what to do!

ReputationRep:
    Just solved first paper of Biology, Paper 1 and scored 22 out of 40...feeling so down! just don't know what to do!
    You learn from your mistakes! Make the most of it.

It's Friday but i'll still revise until 8 or whenever wales are playing

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you have plenty of time to improve! Maybe you could go back over it and have a look at the topics which scored you the least number of marks then re-revise those sections and do another past paper later to see whether you have improved.

ReputationRep:
    I've just completed + written my notes for Homeostasis! Think for the next session I will do some Maths, really just want to get this particular unit over and done with by the end of today.- It's starting to annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 4:30pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

C3..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :work: 4:30pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

C3..

I'm doing C3 too. A past paper which was set for hwk!

What in it are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)

Ooh :five: Good luck!

I'm doing Trigonometryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    don't be disheartened, i believe that with your hard working mindframe you can surely get full marks :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)

about to do so myself , have you seen the 2015 paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kholland)
    Thank you so much for your lovely words! I think self-doubt is one of the biggest obstacles to success and we shouldn't let that get in the way of our goals!
    Indeed ,I believe in you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xs4)
    don't be disheartened, i believe that with your hard working mindframe you can surely get full marks :console:
    Thank you very much for your support I'll do my best:jumphug:
    How's c3 btw ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Ooh :five: Good luck!

I'm doing Trigonometryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :yawn:
    ooh, trigs not much fun haha.

I'm just at the start of knowing the identities off by heart.

1/cosx = secx , 1/tanx = cotx and 1/sinx = cosecx is hopefully right.

then cotx = cosx/sinx and tanx = sinx/cosx.

I think are the only ones i need to know in order to derive the others from sin^2x + `cos^2x = 1

I'll check later and probably found they're all wrong haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xs4)
    about to do so myself , have you seen the 2015 paper?
    is it hard? are you on aqa?

the last thing i need is a paper full of substitiution and modulus this year. Limiting the rest of the integration would also be a bonus haha!

ReputationRep:
    C4 paper time!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I had dinner then distracted myself lots + lots + lots which took up a lot of time but I still managed to do quite a bit of C3 and I think I'll finally be done after probably spending, like, another half an hour on it. :woo: But for now, I am taking a break until 10:30pm.. or maybe just a bit before that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.