Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, I ended up starting at around 7pm rather than the intended 1pm but I managed to finish Binomial theorem + will start vectors at 9:30pm. ^-^

ReputationRep:
    Just finished C1 solomon paper J, having not done any C1 in about a month, hitting 75/75 was a pleasant surprise. Good to see I haven't gone rusty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    Your test got cancelled again. What a piss take.
    Lol someones been been paying attention
    Its a piss take when you revise for it properly, Ive got stuff to cover so its alll good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    Just finished C1 solomon paper J, having not done any C1 in about a month, hitting 75/75 was a pleasant surprise. Good to see I haven't gone rusty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Full marks on solomon? nice

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nice and sweaty
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Will do this tomorrow :woo:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

I will join this tomorrow (or the day after) depending on when everything is done, posting here to remind myself I guess. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't done any proper revision this school week but been reading in French a lot so that's something ☺️ got an A in my mock as well, which I'm quite pleased with at this point.

Starting at 8:30 I'm marking/correcting a C3 and a C4 paper and doing some S1 homework. Then I can just sort my notes out until 10:45. Might log back in around then x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GarlicBread01)
    Full marks on solomon? nice
    Why thank you

ReputationRep:
    So guys I've been on a long break from revision because I've been ill therefore today is the day I restart my revision. First I need to catch up on yesterday's lesson notes on amino acids then I'm going to do redox notes then prepare for my biology ISA. I also have a lot of chemistry homework to catch up on so if I get time I'll try and do some of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeaAndTextbooks)
    So guys I've been on a long break from revision because I've been ill therefore today is the day I restart my revision. First I need to catch up on yesterday's lesson notes on amino acids then I'm going to do redox notes then prepare for my biology ISA. I also have a lot of chemistry homework to catch up on so if I get time I'll try and do some of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: Hope you're feeling a lot better now!

ReputationRep:
    I really need to do quite a lot today and so rather than giving myself a great number of targets which hasn't been a successful method over the past few days, I think I'll just focus on one thing at a time and hopefully manage to efficiently complete everything by the evening. I'll be continuing with vectors at 2:00pm. - Just going to have some lunch firstttt.

ReputationRep:
    Btw guys! - If you remember, a few days ago, htrowslec mentioned that she tracked her hours of revision as it helped with motivation as well as balancing things. Well, I recall quite a few people wondering how to set it up etc and I just wanted to share an app that I've downloaded which makes it so much easier to track. You basically just insert all the subjects that you do and when you wish to begin revising you click the "play" button and once you finish you obviously click the "stop" button and you just keep doing this whenever you revise that particular subject etc and it calculates for you and provides a total of the number of hours you've completed over the period of a month.( I think you can change it to a week if that's more preferable though) - Hope that makes sense >.< but yeah, I just found it was quite helpful + a whole lot easier than having to manually insert all the hours onto a spreadsheet of somesort yourself. It's called "Gleeo Time tracker" if anyone's interested. :blushing: Not sure if it's available on the app store as I'm on android but if not, then I'm sure there'll be something pretty similar anyway.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Make notes for week 2 accounting (and get round to studying other subjects in the next few day!)

:captain:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 2:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Vectors for 1.5hrs.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Got through half of the notes (not at 100% efficiency though ) but that's okay as each lecture was 2 hours long.#

Next hour's plan is to finish this one and move on to the next one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :console: Hope you're feeling a lot better now!
    Thank you, I feel a lot better now. I hope your revision is going well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh my. >.< Well I was just casually enjoying my session on vectors when it dawned upon me that we haven't even learnt the topic in class yet + therefore it won't be on the test tomorrow + so it shouldn't even be a priority! I don't know how I didn't realise before, think I might've just assumed that I wasn't paying attention during the lesson/something. :dong: Hmph, well- I suppose I'll be slightly ahead when we get to the section now, lol.

Anyway, so I stopped and started revising C4 differentiation. I've written some notes + completed all the implicit stuff, practiced quite a lot of examples and also did differentiation with parametric equations, just need to spend about 25-ish mins more then I'll hopefully be done with it and will be able to move onto standard integrals. Will start a little later than the next block at 4:00pm.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Reached the end of week two notes, now aiming to reach halfway through 3 while watching 'life of mammals' on BBC.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.