Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I approve of the edit.

Oh.. well thanks- I appreciate it! + that's cool, I've come to prefer revising quite early in the morning.
    Ahh I spend my morning reviewing what I was revising on the night before. If I've retained near to 70% (What I feel is 70%) then I move onto the next topic. Otherwise I'll spend an hour or two revisiting those topics on the weekend I didn't retain much on.

Doesn't work like a charm all the time. But best works for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    I really wish I "came up" with this stuff but unfortunately it's true

I have proof

Arkasia You're incredibly gross.

Though I'll say this, good luck finding your perfect corpse, bud!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)

His perfect corpse is you
    He'll take advantage of your autistic nature by luring you into his van with a candy cane or some ****
    And then he'll put the lotion in the basket
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I really wish I "came up" with this stuff but unfortunately it's true

I have proof

...As if I would say 'lad'. #MythBusted
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:

Nah Dan is just le master hacker 4chan. @Anon_98 can attest to him pulling these stunts before.

ReputationRep:
    His perfect corpse is you
    He'll take advantage of your autistic nature by luring you into his van with a candy cane or some ****
    And then he'll put the lotion in the basket
    Nah bud, last I heard he wanted to grope some lad called Stov_Koon. Wouldn't happen to know him would you? Think he'd be pretty happy!

ReputationRep:
    Shut up :hand:
    Don't make me report you too.

Otherwise, Puddles won't give you anymore tips on steak.

You lied btw. (check bold)

ReputationRep:
    Don't make me report you too.

Otherwise, Puddles won't give you anymore tips on steak.

You lied btw. (check bold)
    Omg no don't :emo:

I wouldn't lie omg :sad: I just wanted to strike up conversation, don't trip

Don't :emo: :emo:

Let's bully Arkasia instead :yes: :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I spend my morning reviewing what I was revising on the night before. If I've retained near to 70% (What I feel is 70%) then I move onto the next topic. Otherwise I'll spend an hour or two revisiting those topics on the weekend I didn't retain much on.

Doesn't work like a charm all the time. But best works for me!
    Ohhh, that actually, genuinely sounds like a v good idea. I'd probably stay up way too late if I did that though and that's bad for me so it's a shame I can't try it out. D; Otherwise I probably would aha .^-^

Well, as long as it works!

(Original post by Arkasia)
    Nah Dan is just le master hacker 4chan. @Anon_98 can attest to him pulling these stunts before.
    Binary Freak I can confirm that Arkasia speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.- Skeltal is an absolute master in the snake world of hacker 4 chan stuffz.- He has done it to me in the past too. :sadnod:

Omg no don't :emo:

I wouldn't lie omg :sad: I just wanted to strike up conversation, don't trip

Don't :emo: :emo:

Let's bully Arkasia instead :yes: :evil:
    I can't help it.

bahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha :indiff:

Let's not. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I can't help it.

Don't :indiff: me smh

Reported

This is my thread now.

Bye :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, that actually, genuinely sounds like a v good idea. I'd probably stay up way too late if I did that though and that's bad for me so it's a shame I can't try it out. D; Otherwise I probably would aha .^-^

Well, as long as it works!

Binary Freak I can confirm that Arkasia speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.- Skeltal is an absolute master in the snake world of hacker 4 chan stuffz.- He has done it to me in the past too. :sadnod:

I can't help it.

Yeah SMS888 has always been a snake in the grass. Lads like a viper, lying in wait for his prey.

My schedule is only so late because I'm literally a night dweller these days. Otherwise my revision would be around 10pm. It's just a case of small doses to make it manageable, which is why I like my current timetable of no more than 1 module per day. Well there's 2, but one is a project. For weekends it's just a case of when I'm not gaming.

Manz not got very many friends ya see. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah SMS888 has always been a snake in the grass. Lads like a viper, lying in wait for his prey.

My schedule is only so late because I'm literally a night dweller these days. Otherwise my revision would be around 10pm. It's just a case of small doses to make it manageable, which is why I like my current timetable of no more than 1 module per day. Well there's 2, but one is a project. For weekends it's just a case of when I'm not gaming.

Manz not got very many friends ya see. :cry:
    Truer words have never been spoken. :emo:

Oh right, sorry about that. >.< Aw well, that's really lucky + sounds rather nice- it must all feel quite relaxed. :moon:

I'm sure that's not true.

ReputationRep:
    Don't :indiff: me smh

Reported

This is my thread now.

Bye :indiff:
    Don't tell me what to do. :indiff:

I know you're all having lots of fun using this as your virtual playground but you can stop derailing my thread now. :kiss:

Goodbye now. :wavey:

Tyvm. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Truer words have never been spoken. :emo:

Oh right, sorry about that. >.< Aw well, that's really lucky + sounds rather nice- it must all feel quite relaxed. :moon:

Oh, I totally know.- let's not embarrass him though, he might start deleting his posts. :sadnod:
    No worries. It's incredibly relaxed for uni, since few modules have exams. Problem is I spend most of the time reading around the subject and studying for industry qualifications. Tend to ask myself - "So what's uni related and what isn't?". Might put a laminated piece of paper on my bedside - Probably won't happen though. Like my idea to start learning a second language.

You on UG or A-levels?

ReputationRep:
    No worries. It's incredibly relaxed for uni, since few modules have exams. Problem is I spend most of the time reading around the subject and studying for industry qualifications. Tend to ask myself - "So what's uni related and what isn't?". Might put a laminated piece of paper on my bedside - Probably won't happen though. Like my idea to start learning a second language.

You on UG or A-levels?
    Ah, that's quite reassuring to hear tbh. (': But I suppose the level of relaxation depends on the course. :grumble: I thought extra reading was a good thing?
    Noooooo, you should totally do it if it'll help you with stuff. I'm sure it won't take that much time at all- just set aside half an hour this weekend/something and you'll most likely feel so much better once it's completed too. ^-^

A second language sounds like a great plan. Well, it still can happen in the future. - Maybe even this summer if you feel dedicated enough since that's (probably) when you'll have lots of free time + stuff. :woo:

A-levels, unfortunately. :bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that's quite reassuring to hear tbh. (': But I suppose the level of relaxation depends on the course. :grumble: I thought extra reading was a good thing?
    Noooooo, you should totally do it if it'll help you with stuff. I'm sure it won't take that much time at all- just set aside half an hour this weekend/something and you'll most likely feel so much better once it's completed too. ^-^

A second language sounds like a great plan. Well, it still can happen in the future. - Maybe even this summer if you feel dedicated enough since that's (probably) when you'll have lots of free time + stuff. :woo:

A-levels, unfortunately. :bubbles:
    It's good, it's probably the best thing to do for my course. No problems on that front really. It wouldn't be as relaxed if I done nothing over the summer, or when I finished my college course. As I'd have no real foundation on the subject. :grin:

It will happen in the future when I develop more of an attitude, and probably start learning the basics in the summer if I can (Bearing in mind next year is dissertation). Specifically German and/or Japanese.

Couldn't do A-levels tbh. As in, I'm only good at managing fewer subjects/units, as opposed to being thrown in the deep end with a ridiculous amount of exams. In fact as much as I like challenge, not doing A-levels was probably the smartest decision I've ever made, and ever will make.

ReputationRep:
    It's good, it's probably the best thing to do for my course. No problems on that front really. It wouldn't be as relaxed if I done nothing over the summer, or when I finished my college course. As I'd have no real foundation on the subject. :grin:

It will happen in the future when I develop more of an attitude, and probably start learning the basics in the summer if I can (Bearing in mind next year is dissertation). Specifically German and/or Japanese.

Couldn't do A-levels tbh. As in, I'm only good at managing fewer subjects/units, as opposed to being thrown in the deep end with a ridiculous amount of exams. In fact as much as I like challenge, not doing A-levels was probably the smartest decision I've ever made, and ever will make.
    Yayayaayay. - Well that's good to hear + I agree.

Ohh oh great stuff and those languages you've chosen sound so fun to learn too. :awesome: Yeah, that's probably a better idea + ofc good luck for that when you do it next year. - It sounds pretty difficult from what people say on here... ( but I promise I'll do your survey if you ever post it on TSR. :rofl: )

Ahh well, I'm doing them and even though I kindaaaaa enjoy it all, I literally feel like that 97% of the time. :lol: If you got where you wanted to be without them then Kudos to you. There'd also be no point in putting yourself through it if you didn't need to- I'm glad you feel that way.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Gosh no. :eek2:

What makes you say that?
    My dad lol. When he was revising he never went past 8 as the ''mind is too tired and cant deal with more information"
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 08/03/16

This evening, I'm aiming to finish off my Biology Unit 2 notes so that I can learn them to do a practice past paper. I'll be using the past paper to see sections where I need to revise more before I sit a Biology Unit 2 mock next Tuesday.

I'm also hoping to do some Maths revision if I manage to get round to doing it and if I don't I'll do that tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    My dad lol. When he was revising he never went past 8 as the ''mind is too tired and cant deal with more information"
    Aw :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.