Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Feeling slightly confused by some questions I'm doing, need to work on finding out how to do them. :sad: :hide:

All sorted, I understand it now!

Now learning week 3 stuff, 3 chapters to go (hopefully all done today!)

ReputationRep:
    Well I've just been out for a walk with the dog, as I feel it's important to balance studying and relaxation. It was a beautiful sunny dusk tonight I'm ready to try and get a Core 2 Maths paper done in the hour starting at 17:30, I'll then have half an hour break and get onto Computing. I love this thread by the way

ReputationRep:
    i've fallen behind with my revision for My oral exam so hopefully, i the next hour i will learn the vocab list for tradition in french

ReputationRep:
    wednesday and thursday were sadly filled with procrastination, cant let that happen today, im going to revise some AS chem for retaking and then complete more sketchbook work

ReputationRep:
    I ended up starting at 5:00pm rather than 4:30pm and managed to do a little bit of circles but then I had to have dinner so I only got half an hour done in that last block. It doesn't matter though bc I shall make up for it in this next one.

ReputationRep:
    Just scored 75% in a Core 2 Maths Papers, I only selected the questions that I have been taught how to do, as our teacher hasn't fully finished teaching the whole specification. At least now I know what I need to work on - will be back at 7:00pm to start Computing!

ReputationRep:
    :work: 6:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Okay - C2. (:

ReputationRep:
    Just about to start my history revision, hopefully I can get two sections completed by 10pm! :penguin:

ReputationRep:
    damn Im late...
    So the date that this thread was created has sort of motivated.

Tonight:
    -Bio HWK
    -brush up on what Ive done for this topic
    -Do F214 revision (flashcards)

ReputationRep:
    3 hours behind schedule but finally finished one chapter of computing notes. Will take a 30min break to snack and start another at 7:30 hopefully! Just wanted to ask how long do the revision sessions last... like it started at 6pm but when is it meant to end, how longs the break meant to be for and when will it start again? is there a timetable- I'm new to this.

ReputationRep:
    Just been having my tea, at 19:15 I am going to do an hour burst of Computing revision and make notes that I'll be able to revise from come the exam time - happy revising!

ReputationRep:
    Just managed to do a really hard english essay :')

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    This is such a good thread just found it, I'm going to revise Geography AQA restless earth as Ive got a test tomorrow- Good luck guys !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mygcserevision)
    3 hours behind schedule but finally finished one chapter of computing notes. Will take a 30min break to snack and start another at 7:30 hopefully! Just wanted to ask how long do the revision sessions last... like it started at 6pm but when is it meant to end, how longs the break meant to be for and when will it start again? is there a timetable- I'm new to this.
    The first page, it shows you the timetable, so an hour revising, half hour break and repeat.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone is doing OCR AS ICT

ReputationRep:
    I finished circles, started Binomial expansion which I completed too and then moved onto and have now almost finished Geometric series. I will continue with it at 8:00pm.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing their PH6 data analysis tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    :work: 8:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Continuing with Maths.

ReputationRep:
    i am literally lying on my bed because i am so tired of working

ReputationRep:
    Managed to do an hour on pragmatics. Now gonna write a practice paragraph.

Have an English mock so need to practice this for Wednesday.

Once that's done I'll do a C3 paper :0

Feel shattered from everything evwn though its not like ive done that much haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.