Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    at 3.30 I'm going to finish one page of Chinese composite verbs and then highlight all the ones I think I'll use in my oral and then write 1-5 sentence(s) for each verb

wish me luck lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    also haven't vommed yet, but do still feel dizzy even after shedloads of water lmao lovely of you all to care :') xx

ReputationRep:
    For the next hour I need to finish oxidation and elimination

ReputationRep:
    just finished C1.2 currently about to read some french vocab to reconsolidate my knowledge until 4:00pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    at 3.30 I'm going to finish one page of Chinese composite verbs and then highlight all the ones I think I'll use in my oral and then write 1-5 sentence(s) for each verb

wish me luck lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    also haven't vommed yet, but do still feel dizzy even after shedloads of water lmao lovely of you all to care :' xx
    got distracted sad times

START OVER

ReputationRep:
    Started Bio(Chapter 1) revision at 3:45.Managed to cover 1.1(Animals/Plant Cells),1.2(Bacteria,Yeast),1.3,( Specialized cells) under 25 min.
    Will revise diffusion,organs/tissues etc and then i'll be free to do Chapter 2.Took a 30 min lunch break,and now on tsr for 10 min until i promptly begin my revision again at 4.
    At 5 i will take a break.
    At 6 i will begin Geo revision
    At 8 i will watch some maths videos.

ReputationRep:
    Decent sesh, hmm I'm in need for some snacks
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    A good one hour, I think, apart from watching Countdown at the same time. Made loads of notes from memory on accounting and now I'm going to go over it in pencil (note to self - must buy different coloured pens), correct any mistakes and practice questions on it.

Also made some toast but forgot I'd run out of nutella. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I actually feel good, feels like the first time I've done some proper revision in ages!

ReputationRep:
    Time starting revising:16:07
    Time finished revising: 17:12

Revision Philosophy and Ethics

What l did during my revision: Revised the AO1 points of the Cosmological argument and gathered extra information for a better grade.

ReputationRep:
    Anon where you attttttttt

ReputationRep:
    finished marking that M2 paper (E ) but only first one done and only finished the course last week so not too bothered.
    Started another M2 paper and done questions 1 -3

going to finish the paper and hopefully mark some of it
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    A good one hour, I think, apart from watching Countdown at the same time. Made loads of notes from memory on accounting and now I'm going to go over it in pencil (note to self - must buy different coloured pens), correct any mistakes and practice questions on it.

Also made some toast but forgot I'd run out of nutella. :cry:
    That's great to hear. My hour went pretty well too. Ooh I love using different coloured pens in my revision!

Oow, I forgot about Countdown! I guess there's always tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This forum could potentially be a lifesaver

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my Japanese session, went around 45 mins over an hour, but oh well. The sad thing is though that even with the extra time put in i'm still only around half way done with it :bawling:

Think i'll probably take a breather for the rest of the day, maybe go practice my violin for once.

Good luck to everyone else

ReputationRep:
    Spent about 80 mins. I actually managed to finish and re-write notes for all of glycolysis, finished link reaction too and started a little bit of Krebs cycle. Think I'm officially tired of Biology now. :yawn:

(Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Anon where you attttttttt
    Hey! :lol: How did it go?

~

Next session at 5:00pm.

ive procrastinated all week so i REALLY need to try to revise chem

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna play some 8 ball multiplayer (PC) till the next session, who wants to vs me? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)

Next session at 5:00pm.
    ok

ReputationRep:
    From 5-6pm in going to do some C2 revision .

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to mention how the 3-4pm session went...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The last twenty minutes were wasted by me looking up random words on Google

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.