Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Title says it all

ReputationRep:
    Cool
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I still like family guy. American dad never really did it for me.

ReputationRep:
    I love Family Guy - I've seen every episode and I keep up with the new season every week. I've seen American Dad a few times but didn't really get into it. We'll have to see which one of them gets cancelled first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    I love Family Guy - I've seen every episode and I keep up with the new season every week. I've seen American Dad a few times but didn't really get into it. We'll have to see which one of them gets cancelled first.
    Amercan dad has a much more cohesive story in each episode. Its lot more quirky and niche. Family guy just throws a bunch of cr** at the wall and see what sticks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiv is Light)
    Amercan dad has a much more cohesive story in each episode. Its lot more quirky and niche. Family guy just throws a bunch of cr** at the wall and see what sticks
    Yeah, I reckon the humour in American Dad is a little more "British", whereas Family Guy is more American, even though they're made by the same bloke

ReputationRep:
    Agreed American Dad is Seth Mcfarlane's best work, roger is too funny

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.