Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to have sex with someone for the first time, but he think I'm not a virgin Watch

Announcements

I'm 19, he's 23 and he's a very sexual being. He's had multiple partners and I get really horny all the time but I've never had sex before. And I want to lose my virginity to him, I'm not one for thinking that your virginity is a sacred thing so please no one say that. He thinks that I'm not a virgin but I am, I only told him so he wouldn't be concerned about having sex with me.
    Any tips for my first time with him?
    I'm not going to tell him I'm a virgin so please don't offer that as advice.

PS. I have let him finger me before several times and I do masturbate

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you're not a virgin

ReputationRep:
    just tell him to take it easy. Communication is key

(Original post by Mentally)
    Tell him you're a virgin
    That's what I've been telling him...

Is your hymen suitably ruptured?

ReputationRep:
    all I can say is don't squeal or bleed when he puts it in, he'll get confused...you know, being you're not a virgin and all.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Is your hymen suitably ruptured?
    Nope

(Original post by mango peeler)
    all I can say is don't squeal or bleed when he puts it in, he'll get confused...you know, being you're not a virgin and all.
    Not sure if I can control the bleeding but I've heard that you can bleed even if you aren't a virgin. Like your hymen can reform if you haven't had sex for awhile

ReputationRep:
    For heaven's sake just tell him you're a virgin. It shouldn't affect whether he wants to have sex with you if he really likes you and if it does, then you should consider not having sex with him anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if I can control the bleeding but I've heard that you can bleed even if you aren't a virgin. Like your hymen can reform if you haven't had sex for awhile
    ok the bleeding thing was sarcasm but the squealing was for real
    you better say that's how your sex sounds are or the cringing and painful weeps will let him know right away you've lied, not that he'll care.

If you went nd told him, "I've sucked so much d, I've taken so much d, I can ride till it hurts" etc etc

good luck backing that...

some girls can contact their inner freak the 1st time and take it in after the first few prods but nah, good luck. make sure you're lubed as **** so don't get him to just rush to stick it in, which he might thinking you're loose down there. He'll also be able to tell you've got a cherry there ya know, if he knows wtf he's doing...lool

ok the bleeding thing was sarcasm but the squealing was for real
    you better say that's how your sex sounds are or the cringing and painful weeps will let him know right away you've lied, not that he'll care.

If you went nd told him, "I've sucked so much d, I've taken so much d, I can ride till it hurts" etc etc

good luck backing that...

some girls can contact their inner freak the 1st time and take it in after the first few prods but nah, good luck. make sure you're lubed as **** so don't get him to just rush to stick it in, which he might thinking you're loose down there. He'll also be able to tell you've got a cherry there ya know, if he knows wtf he's doing...lool
    Really? Men can tell if your hymen is still there? He knows I'm really tight (obviously) because he's fingered me before and always says I'm really tight

break it with a toy?

break it with a toy?
    I've tried but I can never tell if it has broken...it probably hasn't

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19, he's 23 and he's a very sexual being. He's had multiple partners and I get really horny all the time but I've never had sex before. And I want to lose my virginity to him, I'm not one for thinking that your virginity is a sacred thing so please no one say that. He thinks that I'm not a virgin but I am, I only told him so he wouldn't be concerned about having sex with me.
    Any tips for my first time with him?
    I'm not going to tell him I'm a virgin so please don't offer that as advice.

PS. I have let him finger me before several times and I do masturbate
    Lube is key.

ENJOY YOUR NIGHT! (if it becomes uncomfortable just make an excuse to stop, or turn to oral)

(Original post by urbanlocations)
    Lube is key.

ENJOY YOUR NIGHT! (if it becomes uncomfortable just make an excuse to stop, or turn to oral)
    Are guys even into the idea of using lube? Don't they get offended that they're not making you wet enough?

ReputationRep:
    Really? Men can tell if your hymen is still there? He knows I'm really tight (obviously) because he's fingered me before and always says I'm really tight
    pause.

he's put his fingers inside of your vaginal orifice? I'm being formal and specific for a reason. if something has been up there already nevermind. If he's just fingered you're clit and slid his fingers in and it didn't go in all the way or at all he should know but might not care, it might just make him think he has to be more sensitive and affectionate and not as rough (maybe), and it could be an anti climax. But it won't be a big deal, it shouldn't.

well have you seen a hymen?

it's a wall of flesh. tight as **** wall. you're literally bursting and piercing it open, it's morbid. That's why apparently it hurts. There's a hole there already that he may have strummed if he fingered you.

It's really about your own personal vagina and if you're ready.

pause.

he's put his fingers inside of your vaginal orifice? I'm being formal and specific for a reason. if something has been up there already nevermind. If he's just fingered you're clit and slid his fingers in and it didn't go in all the way or at all he should know but might not care, it might just make him think he has to be more sensitive and affectionate and not as rough (maybe), and it could be an anti climax. But it won't be a big deal, it shouldn't.

well have you seen a hymen?

it's a wall of flesh. tight as **** wall. you're literally bursting and piercing it open, it's morbid. That's why apparently it hurts. There's a hole there already that he may have strummed if he fingered you.

It's really about your own personal vagina and if you're ready.
    I've been horny as **** recently...like it's all I can think about. His fingers have gone all the way in but I really don't think he's broke my hymen. Maybe we should start with oral first and get myself lubricated so it won't hurt as much...but as for riding...got any advice?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiquidGold)
    For heaven's sake just tell him you're a virgin. It shouldn't affect whether he wants to have sex with you if he really likes you and if it does, then you should consider not having sex with him anyway.
    This, this, this.

Why start with lying?

If he asked you about your previous partner(s), what would you say?

Just seen the lube comment: any man who gets upset about using lube needs kicking out of bed.

(Original post by unprinted)
    This, this, this.

Why start with lying?

If he asked you about your previous partner(s), what would you say?

Just seen the lube comment: any man who gets upset about using lube needs kicking out of bed.
    We don't really talk about our previous partners...like I've let them finger me but that's about it.

ReputationRep:
    I've been horny as **** recently...like it's all I can think about. His fingers have gone all the way in but I really don't think he's broke my hymen. Maybe we should start with oral first and get myself lubricated so it won't hurt as much...but as for riding...got any advice?
    When you're ready. You gotta learn somehow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Some girls complain positions other than missionary the first time hurt but I've had sex with girls in doggy and they've got on top their first time.

Yes lube it up, that's the standard. Even for non virgins a little lube is better.
    Fingers? The natural hole is normally the size of one finger, I used to wonder how virgins wore tampons but that's because apparently there's a hole up in there already lol you must be all stretched out if he can fit fingers but I mean I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway it's not about just you being stretched or nah, it's just about if you know how to move and how comfortable you are, I can't help you with that.

As long as you want it, hey, do you. Have fun.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.