Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to have sex with someone for the first time, but he think I'm not a virgin Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Fine... you have nothing to be ashamed of and plenty to gain by being honest.

You will remember the first time for the rest of your life and telling the truth increases the chance of it being a good memory.

ReputationRep:
    As an old pro (lol)

The best way generally to have sex is to go with the flow and communicate with each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by mango peeler)
    When you're ready. You gotta learn somehow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Some girls complain positions other than missionary the first time hurt but I've had sex with girls in doggy and they've got on top their first time.

Yes lube it up, that's the standard. Even for non virgins a little lube is better.
    Fingers? The natural hole is normally the size of one finger, I used to wonder how virgins wore tampons but that's because apparently there's a hole up in there already lol you must be all stretched out if he can fit fingers but I mean I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway it's not about just you being stretched or nah, it's just about if you know how to move and how comfortable you are, I can't help you with that.

As long as you want it, hey, do you. Have fun.
    As a female I can say you are right about this.

At the entrance it's tight as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, can barely get one finger in there, but when you do get that finger up there's more space to move around and it's more squishy, the entrance feels quite muscular and harder maybe because it's more bony. There is already a hole/passage, a virgin pussy it isn't as "opened" the further back you go.

I can only fit one, some girls must have different size holes in a virgin state. I know a few that can naturally fit 2 so it does differ.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    As a female I can say you are right about this.

At the entrance it's tight as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, can barely get one finger in there, but when you do get that finger up there's more space to move around and it's more squishy, the entrance feels quite muscular and harder maybe because it's more bony. There is already a hole/passage, a virgin pussy it isn't as "opened" the further back you go.

I can only fit one, some girls must have different size holes in a virgin state. I know a few that can naturally fit 2 so it does differ.
    Yeah I'm a virgin and can fit two fingers in easily. Then again it might be looser because I used to cycle everyday in secondary school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are guys even into the idea of using lube? Don't they get offended that they're not making you wet enough?
    Were not offended no. Or if you are worried use Lube on him... then move onto sex..

IT SHOULD BE FINE pls give me the feedback how it went when it comes LOL

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.