Ladies - How much did you bleed when you lost your virginity?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I know it's different for each person but I just wanna get an idea for my first time
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not too much
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
Not at all. I think if you've used tampons before and then don't just immediately go for sex straight away (build up to it through fingering) you shouldn't bleed? Or only a little bit.
Eternalflames
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Still a virgin, but you're not supposed to bleed. Most of the cases where they've bled is because they're not wet enough.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not at all. I think if you've used tampons before and then don't just immediately go for sex straight away (build up to it through fingering) you shouldn't bleed? Or only a little bit.
Thanks
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My friend bled a river though as her partner was quite girthy and she was extremely tight. Not a good combo
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Eternalflames)
My friend bled a river though as her partner was quite girthy and she was extremely tight. Not a good combo
I'm really tight and he's quite 'girthy'
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm really tight and he's quite 'girthy'
Oh dear, stretch yourself out until he can fit as many fingers as the girth of his penis. And make sure you're plenty wet with lots of lubrication.
Anonymous #1
Oh dear, stretch yourself out until he can fit as many fingers as the girth of his penis. Fist, if required. And make sure you're plenty wet with lots of lubrication.
Oh god...the idea of a fist going up there does not sound ideal...ah I'm scared now
user382
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I painted the town red.
Tinemither
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Curiousity is said to have killed the cat. In this instance, I died.
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh god...the idea of a fist going up there does not sound ideal...ah I'm scared now
Don't be scared. That's another thing, girls are usually really tense during their first time making it hurt, you need to be relaxed
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tinemither)
Curiousity is said to have killed the cat. In this instance, I died.
Hahahaha
Anonymous #1
Don't be scared. That's another thing, girls are usually really tense during their first time making it hurt, you need to be relaxed
Thank you for your help. Do you know if guys can tell if you're a virgin? Like can they feel your hymen breaking?
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you for your help. Do you know if guys can tell if you're a virgin? Like can they feel your hymen breaking?
The hymen doesn't break, it stretches. But yes they can feel the tightness of a virgin
TheGreatImposter
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:argh:
CCC75
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is this thread serious? Please google some sex education advice. Do not 'stretch yourself'. If your partner is gentle and you are relaxed and not tense, I doubt that there will be any bleeding, certainly not a noticeable amount.
Anonymous #1
The hymen doesn't break, it stretches. But yes they can feel the tightness of a virgin
What if you just have a really tight vagina? Because that's what he thinks I have
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheGreatImposter)
:argh:
Yeah, poor thing told me it was everywhere, like a crime scene. I told her to stretch out but she said even half of one finger hurt, so she didn't.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CCC75)
Is this thread serious? Please google some sex education advice. Do not 'stretch yourself'. If your partner is gentle and you are relaxed and not tense, I doubt that there will be any bleeding, certainly not a noticeable amount.
Haha yeah I wasn't going to stretch myself. I just don't want to bleed so much...however he is really big in girth and length so I was just a bit concerned
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (34)
87.18%
No (5)
12.82%

Watched Threads