Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies - How much did you bleed when you lost your virginity? Watch

Announcements

I know it's different for each person but I just wanna get an idea for my first time

ReputationRep:
    Not too much

Not at all. I think if you've used tampons before and then don't just immediately go for sex straight away (build up to it through fingering) you shouldn't bleed? Or only a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    Still a virgin, but you're not supposed to bleed. Most of the cases where they've bled is because they're not wet enough.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Not at all. I think if you've used tampons before and then don't just immediately go for sex straight away (build up to it through fingering) you shouldn't bleed? Or only a little bit.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    My friend bled a river though as her partner was quite girthy and she was extremely tight. Not a good combo

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    My friend bled a river though as her partner was quite girthy and she was extremely tight. Not a good combo
    I'm really tight and he's quite 'girthy'

ReputationRep:
    I'm really tight and he's quite 'girthy'
    Oh dear, stretch yourself out until he can fit as many fingers as the girth of his penis. And make sure you're plenty wet with lots of lubrication.

Oh dear, stretch yourself out until he can fit as many fingers as the girth of his penis. Fist, if required. And make sure you're plenty wet with lots of lubrication.
    Oh god...the idea of a fist going up there does not sound ideal...ah I'm scared now

ReputationRep:
    I painted the town red.

ReputationRep:
    Curiousity is said to have killed the cat. In this instance, I died.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god...the idea of a fist going up there does not sound ideal...ah I'm scared now
    Don't be scared. That's another thing, girls are usually really tense during their first time making it hurt, you need to be relaxed

(Original post by Tinemither)
    Curiousity is said to have killed the cat. In this instance, I died.
    Hahahaha

Don't be scared. That's another thing, girls are usually really tense during their first time making it hurt, you need to be relaxed
    Thank you for your help. Do you know if guys can tell if you're a virgin? Like can they feel your hymen breaking?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your help. Do you know if guys can tell if you're a virgin? Like can they feel your hymen breaking?
    The hymen doesn't break, it stretches. But yes they can feel the tightness of a virgin

ReputationRep:
    :argh:

ReputationRep:
    Is this thread serious? Please google some sex education advice. Do not 'stretch yourself'. If your partner is gentle and you are relaxed and not tense, I doubt that there will be any bleeding, certainly not a noticeable amount.

The hymen doesn't break, it stretches. But yes they can feel the tightness of a virgin
    What if you just have a really tight vagina? Because that's what he thinks I have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    :argh:
    Yeah, poor thing told me it was everywhere, like a crime scene. I told her to stretch out but she said even half of one finger hurt, so she didn't.

(Original post by CCC75)
    Is this thread serious? Please google some sex education advice. Do not 'stretch yourself'. If your partner is gentle and you are relaxed and not tense, I doubt that there will be any bleeding, certainly not a noticeable amount.
    Haha yeah I wasn't going to stretch myself. I just don't want to bleed so much...however he is really big in girth and length so I was just a bit concerned

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.