The Student Room Group

Ladies - How much did you bleed when you lost your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
What if you just have a really tight vagina? Because that's what he thinks I have

Are you same girl who's done the other post about not telling her bf about being a virgin?
You can have a tight vagina, but it would get looser as you have more sex.
I will never look at Polos the same way...

I'm so sorry... This is not my field of expertise or interest. I don't know many other analogies either.. Some kind of a bloke I am, huh?
Reply 42
Original post by shawtyb
you said in your first post that your not supposed to bleed.my post above proves you are. its natural althouh not all women will due to it breaking prior to sex
If anything it's more likely to be spotting than the aforementioned 'river of blood'. Anyone experiencing 'a river' has probably been injured and should seek medical advice.
I know it's different for each person but I just wanna get an idea for my first time

are you the same one from the hymen thread? :lolwut: @CCC75
Original post by Cherry82
Eww, a bit TMI guys haha like I'm here eating some chips and sausages with ketchup but now that messy crime scene is lingering in my head. Errrrk please make it stop :frown: I'm throwing it all in the bin *sniffs*.

Aww, sorry about your dinner :frown:
Original post by shawtyb
educate your self before giving advice.

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/2372.aspx?CategoryID=118

Original post by queen-bee
Not too much

Original post by Eternalflames
Still a virgin, but you're not supposed to bleed. Most of the cases where they've bled is because they're not wet enough.

Original post by TheGreatImposter
:argh:

Hello ladies :grouphugs::colone:
Reply 46
Are you same girl who's done the other post about not telling her bf about being a virgin?

Please stop. No.
Original post by Cherry82
Eww, a bit TMI guys haha like I'm here eating some chips and sausages with ketchup but now that messy crime scene is lingering in my head. Errrrk please make it stop :frown: I'm throwing it all in the bin *sniffs*.

You read the title right , bye.

I bled a puddle. But my friend hardly bled anything. Depends on the girl.
Original post by CCC75
Please stop. No.

I'm a virgin, I'll shut up.
OP, PM her about it, she'll help :smile: xxx
Oh dear, stretch yourself out until he can fit as many fingers as the girth of his penis. Fist, if required. And make sure you're plenty wet with lots of lubrication.

:erm:
Original post by mango peeler

Beg

hello mr italiano
Original post by letsgetemdrunk
Beg

I speak to all of them enough to say that lol I didn't quote every female cuz I don't know them like that :biggrin:
Reply 53
I'm a virgin, I'll shut up.
OP, PM her about it, she'll help :smile: xxx

Lol! No don't shut up. If you don't speak up about these things you cannot be educated.

Your vagina is not constructed of old leather. It can in certain circumstances, but does not normally, loosen with use :eek:

Ladies, it may not be applicable to you at present, but retain this in your memory files... pelvic floor exercise.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shawtyb
hello mr italiano

:rofl: I legit asked if I look Italian yano :borat:
I still don't see how you came to that conclusion, what kinda screen you got? lol
Haha yeah I wasn't going to stretch myself. I just don't want to bleed so much...however he is really big in girth and length so I was just a bit concerned

How big doe?
I still don't see how you came to that conclusion, what kinda screen you got? lol

the italian filtered screen :wink:

You do look kinda Italian..... similar to that emoji in fact XP

:rofl: legit asked the same thing
A few tiny specs in my knickers when I put them back on after sex, nothing on my bed.

Quick Reply

Latest