The Student Room Group

Ladies - How much did you bleed when you lost your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul
Hey :hugs:

You're not weird :smile:
I'm sure there are many that feel the same as you out there

Tbf my culture has such a taboo around sex. It is never talked about- no talk about the birds and the bees or anything while growing up :redface:

hahaha thanks for your kindness
but my feelings towards sex will knock me down after me getting married because my culture just loves to make the rumour if you don't give them the good news...
and they then start to think that it's maybe a fault of a girl that she cannot reproduce
:frown:
I was slightly too innocent to know the other meaning of mutton...
Thanks Urban Dictionary :redface:

I do apologise for bringing that thought into your innocent mind.
Original post by Eternalflames
Are you planning on playing badminton the minute after you give birth? lol You have to look after your baby!!
You can do intense exercise after they've stitched you up and it's all fine by the doctors.

hahaha... i meant that i have heard that if you have a C-section you cannot do intense exercises because it's not safe or something- you skin gets thin in that area
this can be completely a myth but i dunno
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 143
Still a virgin, but you're not supposed to bleed. Most of the cases where they've bled is because they're not wet enough.

The hymen doesn't break, it stretches. But yes they can feel the tightness of a virgin

What on earth are you on about, there is no 'supposed to' or 'not supposed to' when it comes to bleeding on your first time. And most of the cases where they've bled is because they're not wet enough? Is there a source for this or are you speculating?

The hymen breaking or not depends on the shape of your hymen and its elasticity which varies between girls. If it breaks, you will most likely bleed. There are particular shapes of hymen where this is much more likely to happen. Others will simply stretch and you will not bleed. Neither is better or worse, or right / wrong.

By saying 'you're not supposed to bleed', you're just unnecessarily worrying anyone who might have bled, making them feel like something went wrong, which it didn't, it is totally natural to bleed.

Original post by Anonymous
I know it's different for each person but I just wanna get an idea for my first time

OP look at this, for an idea of types of hymen and you can sort of see which ones would bleed. If you do bleed it will be a small to medium amount and won't last long.

http://fustany.com/en/beauty/health--fitness/all-you-need-to-know-about-hymens
I didn't, if you're relaxed and lubed up then you don't nessecarily bleed
Original post by fatima1998
hahaha... i meant that i have heard that if you have a C-section you cannot do intense exercises because it's not safe or something- you skin gets thin in that area they may be a myth but i dunno

My mum had a C-section done and so have so many other women. Yes you can't do heavy exercise for the first two months but doctors would say when you can start exercising etc.

It's most likely you'll conceive and give birth the natural way, so just try to relax for that as it could be painful, but try and relax :smile:
My mum had a C-section done and so have so many other women. Yes you can't do heavy exercise for the first two months but doctors would say when you can start exercising etc.

It's most likely you'll conceive and give birth the natural way, so just try to relax for that as it could be painful, but try and relax :smile:

IT IS PAINFUL :colondollar:
but i am not into this atm... i am too young and innocent :innocent:
IT IS PAINFUL :colondollar:
but i am not into this atm... i am too young and innocent :innocent:

Of course, focus on your A-Levels, there is plenty of time to think about that after you are engaged. :smile:
Of course, focus on your A-Levels, there is plenty of time to think about that after you are engaged. :smile:

definitely :h:
Reply 149
Today, I discovered that you need to fist a virgin girl before penetrating her. :s-smilie:
hahaha thanks for your kindness
but my feelings towards sex will knock me down after me getting married because my culture just loves to make the rumour if you don't give them the good news...
and they then start to think that it's maybe a fault of a girl that she cannot reproduce
:frown:

Oh don't worry, I know all about that bs :colonhash:
I've seen women being pressured to get pregnant within their first year of marriage by their mother-in-laws. And the ones from 'back home' too, they're so young :frown:

Yeah, it's always the female's fault, not the male's, and people are so blunt and insensitive about a woman not being able to have a child. Honestly though, do what you feel right, don't succumb to illogical ideas :smile:
Oh don't worry, I know all about that bs :colonhash:
I've seen women being pressured to get pregnant within their first year of marriage by their mother-in-laws. And the ones from 'back home' too, they're so young :frown:

Yeah, it's always the female's fault, not the male's, and people are so blunt and insensitive about a woman not being able to have a child. Honestly though, do what you feel right, don't succumb to illogical ideas :smile:

yessssssssss..... :h:
my mum is a bit conservative kinda mummy...
but i just have to do stuff what makes me feel right :u:
Original post by Josb
Today, I discovered that you need to fist a virgin girl before penetrating her. :s-smilie:

*Enters convent*
Original post by Dirtybit
Is it a beef ting?

@Rk2k14 Contol your bro kent

Keep your bich on a leash.
Reply 154
*Enters convent*

There are other ways. :h:

:perv:
Original post by Josb
There are other ways. :h:

:perv:

Guess I'll have to ease in to the idea of losing it one way or the other :redface:
Reply 156
exactly...
BUT in my society (my relatives and families) gets worried if you don't give them a good new after you r married :colone:

You don't make babies for your family.
Original post by Anonymous
I know it's different for each person but I just wanna get an idea for my first time

i dont understand why you'd bleed anyway?
Original post by Josb
You don't make babies for your family.

my society is pretty bad :frown:
as soon as the couple is married they expect good news from them
and if that doesn't happen for at least 3 years max, then they start talking about it with other relatives and it goes mad
not a lot, he knew what he was doing

Quick Reply

Latest