Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I often hear that WBS generally has a better reputation...is that true? Why?

ReputationRep:
    Lol are you serious? Wbs is one of the best in europe, while dbs barely qualify for top 100

ReputationRep:
    Interesting fact: Was on my way to Warwick for an offer holders day and sat beside someone from Wharton Business School (UPenn) on the bus ride from coventry rail station to the campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blksheep)
    Lol are you serious? Wbs is one of the best in europe, while dbs barely qualify for top 100
    For undergraduates too?

ReputationRep:
    Warwick Business School is way better by miles and it's Durham University Business School by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yipkc)
    Warwick Business School is way better by miles and it's Durham University Business School by the way.
    are you a postgrad?

ReputationRep:
    How come btw? Offer holder?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    are you a postgrad?
    I am an undergraduate (:

ReputationRep:
    How come btw? Offer holder?
    I have an offer for International Business from Warwick, and for combined social sciences (I would do economics, business, and geography) from Durham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swissinuk)
    I have an offer for International Business from Warwick, and for combined social sciences (I would do economics, business, and geography) from Durham.
    Inter. business at wbs definitely. You will thank me in 7 months.

ReputationRep:
    Inter. business at wbs definitely. You will thank me in 7 months.
    You think I should go to wbs? A lot of people have been saying Durham. Personally, I like the uni more at Durham, and I think the course is very interesting, but the Warwick as a uni isn't bad and the course is interesting too. What's your reasoning?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.