Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mr... vs GCSEs Watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Nice, it appears we are aiming for similar things: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3897511
    :goodluck:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    :ahee:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Also anybody who has any tips for any subjects (like Unknown_12345 did) is welcome to post them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    Also anybody who has any tips for any subjects (like Unknown_12345 did) is welcome to post them
    You can ask if you need any for physics, biology, chemistry, maths, English, Latin, French, geography, rs, or Ancient Greek, they were A*
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    So yesterday wasn't as productive as I had hoped (I was hoping to do Maths, English Lit and Chemistry) especially considering I got home too late so no I am going to start doing work at lunchtimes to make doing work at home on weekdays easier :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    February wasnt so good with revision tbh, I lost some motivation but was able to gain more back by the end of it.

I'm still making some notes and I had a lot of coursework due so I decided to get it all done on Saturday and use today as a "detox" day. I only did French (I used Memrise and watched some French TV) and English Lit (I reread the books and made more notes on themes, characters, settings etc.) today, read some more and watched a lot of TV.

I really dont want to get anymore homework as it isnt really that helpful to anyone and it takes up a lot of time.

I should be almost completely finished with notes by the end of this week. I also want to restart doing past papers and practice questions again. I am also hoping to start revising a little more "intensely" now.

I do feel like I am running out of time though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.