Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give me notes on all of core science if possible? as I am finding it really difficult in making revision cards and simplifying information.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Really you should do your own revision notes as it is revision in itself making them however there are some excellent ones done by MrMackyTv on the year 10 thread here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...508493&page=50
    You will have to scroll down to find them (it's the second last post on the page)
    It's much more beneficial to do your own as you can work out what your weak topics are and which need more revision etc.
    I would give you mine but they aren't even nearly finished yet so they probably wouldn't be much help.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Nazifa_1234)
    Can anyone give me notes on all of core science if possible? as I am finding it really difficult in making revision cards and simplifying information.
    Yes I agree with Lemur14 about the notes. You can use my Unit 1 notes but they were made based on my strengths and weaknesses, so the ones I was more confident in were the ones I made less notes on and so on... If you make your own you can focus on the topics you struggle on that other people might be good at and miss out on important content that could be useful to you. If you think the notes are going to take to long (well it shouldn't if you type), then I would only copy notes from someone else as a last resort.

Hope this has helped!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.