The Student Room Group

Im Getting Sacked! AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 999tigger
You'd better hope then. Start packing your things. be nice to say you could fight it but......

Yep! Just praying, if its my time to go then so be it. Im going to uni in september so im not too bothered!
The pay Is good as well, 7.50 an hour
Original post by Jenx301
That's not very sweet of you :wink:

It was an accident :frown:
I had a think and I cnat see the advantage in telling them as it might just speed up you getting fired. I dont know the personalities here so no idea who you could trust.

the person might ring back, but they could alos write. As poorly as you got on perhaps the customer has a kind of no snitching ethic.Just keep your fingers crossed, take hom most of your stuff tonight and be patiently philosophical.
he might not even have heard you....
I had a think and I cnat see the advantage in telling them as it might just speed up you getting fired. I dont know the personalities here so no idea who you could trust.

the person might ring back, but they could alos write. As poorly as you got on perhaps the customer has a kind of no snitching ethic.Just keep your fingers crossed, take hom most of your stuff tonight and be patiently philosophical.
he might not even have heard you....

He 100% heard me and requested a manager, so i then released the call! he got through to a colleague next to me and she told him a manager would call him back within 24hrs even though she did not tell a manager (she was doing me a favor). I just pray he gets too tied up in his own life to want to ruin someone elses, but theres still hope!
I hope your colleague doesnt get into trouble. I think they might get he same sanction if he finds out.
I hope your colleague doesnt get into trouble. I think they might get he same sanction if he finds out.

I doubt it, im sure she can passed it off and say she forgot or something!
Be careful about that. Hinestly its just life and youll look back and laugh at it.
Be careful about that. Hinestly its just life and youll look back and laugh at it.

Cheers man!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Your profile pic is hilarious
Original post by BlackSweetness
Cheers man!

I want to be kept up to date on how this story ends. Now you have brought your colleague down with you, things have gotten interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Superhotfire
I want to be kept up to date on how this story ends. Now you have brought your colleague down with you, things have gotten interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha! I doubt she would get in trouble, it happens all the time where customers are promised a call back but never receive ones, its normally neglect by the customer advisor but its not punishable. She could say she forgot to tell the manager, well i hope so anyway!
Just dont mention it. Post on here what the outcome was, hopefully iy will come to nothing.......then just as you walk out of the building the flashing lights are going and they are waiting for you at the door. You could be like neo in the Matrix when they come looking for him....

Quick Reply

Latest