Turn on thread page Beta

What is up with her? watch

Announcements

Hi,

I'm not normally worried about my cousin, A Musical Gal, but she just wacked her computer, said "*******" and when I asked what was wrong she said to me "Shut Up Four Eyes, Leave me alone" then she stormed off and slammed her bedroom door and locked it (which she never does)

The last time I was here and she did this, she locked herself in for 2 days, we had to leave trays of food outside her room and she went to the toliet when we had all gone to bed!

Please tell me what has happend, anybody know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMG's Cousin)
    I have just found out, that d is the one who has done this to my cousin. So thank you very much, mr. admin. I hope she doesn't take this to heart.
    I think it's just that she isn't feeling too appriciated in general for her hard work on the forum with avatars, which she did in Ollie's absense.

She offered a service pretty much straight away, and has done a good job with it, however seemingly it was a thankless task, and a service that was taken for granted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    I think it's just that she isn't feeling too appriciated in general for her hard work on the forum with avatars, which she did in Ollie's absense.

She offered a service pretty much straight away, and has done a good job with it, however seemingly it was a thankless task, and a service that was taken for granted.
    Perhaps she does but d never asked her to do that. After the forum upgrade I spent a considerable amount of time myself writing 2 stickies with academic links in them. One had links to every university website in the UK. I wasn't asked to do this and therefore I didn't expect to be thanked for it. In the end its d's site and up to him with what he does with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koloth)
    Perhaps she does but d never asked her to do that. After the forum upgrade I spent a considerable amount of time myself writing 2 stickies with academic links in them. One had links to every university website in the UK. I wasn't asked to do this and therefore I didn't expect to be thanked for it. In the end its d's site and up to him with what he does with it.
    We should all say thankyou to AMG.

ReputationRep:
    Am a bit confused about AMGs alter ego but if she is moonshine then i said thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    We should all say a lot of things but human nature does not always make us say the right things at the right time.
    Don't get me wrong here, I have absolutely nothing personal with AMG here. Infact I think it's great she's willing and able to put her time into this forum. I thank her and aswell as the rest of the users and moderators in putting in their time to help. This forum is nothing without the users of the forum.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you but I think Koloth summed up everyone's opinion.

I did what I did because members were posting posts asking for help even though Ollie had created a thread dealing with the Avatar problems. Some more exp members such as Egan1 were getting annoyed so I dealt with them.

Even as Moonshine, I helped Sean2004 who begged everywhere and anywhere for an avatar even though Ollie was still here. He, however, was busy doing mod stuff so I helped.

Before the change, I answered 10 e-mails from members asking for help. And since I have 4 MSN Messenger talks with members and 2 e-mails and not one single person said "Thanks." or "Great." and I put up with it.

Then I had some idoit (remaining nameless), pming me saying give me an avatar now! for the last week even though I had told them countless I couldn't now the change had taken place and I decide to create my FAQ which Leekey made a sticky for me and even after problems, which I sorted with the help of bones (Thanks Bones) who posted a messaging saying what had to done.

I'm not a mod, I'm just a plain member granted I'm in the top ten poster list but that is it. People who know me on MSN, know me display name is
    "A Musical Gal - The Princess of Avatars" but today I throw away my crown and hand back back to Ollie and d.

I'd would like to Thank the following people

Leekey - for returning from your hols, putting up with my Excess Sperm messages and doing stuff which I can not do because I'm not a mod

Expression - for being there when I am depressed (like the other night), allowing me to beat him sometimes at Soltaire Showdown and doing stuff which I can not do because I'm not a mod

Ollie - for teaching me don't do something for nothing and being the REAL master of Avatars

Lord Huntroyde - For being the first person to say "Thanks"

Koloth - For knocking me back - You mod Me Member!

Hayden - For telling everyone I was A Musical Gal when I was Moonshine.

d - For being the god of this forum and controlling it brilliantly and for once saying "I would be forever in your debt if you returned"

From The No Longer Princess Of Avatars

A Musical Gal

PS Remind me never do something of nothing again

ReputationRep:
    What's with constant melodrama!! We all love you amg! P.S I don't believe there is a cousin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    What's with constant melodrama!! We all love you amg! P.S I don't believe there is a cousin.
    oh fine...nice of you 2 say so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    I'd would like to Thank the following people

Lord Huntroyde - For being the first person to say "Thanks"
    You're welcome, I finally have an avatar now

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome, I finally have an avatar now
    I got rid of mine in anger but I'm searching for a really good one....to put you lot to shame.

BTW, No "A Musical Gal For Mod" Campaign....please! I know you THINK I can be a mod but past history considering...

ReputationRep:
    I got rid of mine in anger but I'm searching for a really good one....to put you lot to shame.

BTW, No "A Musical Gal For Mod" Campaign....please! I know you THINK I can be a mod but past history considering...
    Too late now, Leekey also wants you to be a mod.

Besides, it took me five minutes to find the groovy font it is written in and I'm not changing it now!

ReputationRep:
    Too late now, Leekey also wants you to be a mod.

Besides, it took me five minutes to find the groovy font it is written in and I'm not changing it now!
    fine but can you at least spell my name right?

she just wacked her computer, said "*******" and when I asked what was wrong she said to me "Shut Up Four Eyes, Leave me alone" then she stormed off and slammed her bedroom door and locked it
    I did what I did because members were posting posts asking for help even though Ollie had created a thread dealing with the Avatar problems.
    Remind me never to get in your bad books.

ReputationRep:
    fine but can you at least spell my name right?
    Consider it done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Remind me never to get in your bad books.
    Yes - good idea.

ReputationRep:
    Some more exp members such as Egan1 were getting annoyed so I dealt with them.
    *hangs head*...I'm getting paranoid about my own complaining- things seem to come out the wrong way *sigh*...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a mod, I'm just a plain member granted I'm in the top ten poster list but that is it.
    Well that's changed now. As much as you say that you don't want to be a mod, you are one. Loads of people asked for you to be one. You should appreciate their support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Well that's changed now. As much as you say that you don't want to be a mod, you are one. Loads of people asked for you to be one. You should appreciate their support.
    Er...actually she isn't one now- she protested vervantly and is now back to being an un-modded member...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Er...actually she isn't one now- she protested vervantly and is now back to being an un-modded member...

Yeah, was about to post that I had just realised the fact. However, she should be thankful for all the people who did want her to be one. I mean to be a mod, u've got to be well liked, trusted, appreciated etc. She should be happy that people saw that in her.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.