Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS - What would you do if a guy did this to you in a club! Watch

Announcements

Okay, so I would like to clarify this by saying, that overwhelmingly, I think I am a good guy. Although this obviously doesn't excuse what I've done, this is very out of character for me.

About a month ago I got blind drunk, I remember pretty much jack all from this night. I predrunk with a three of my friends and headed to a club. Essentially, at some point during the night, I was dancing with my friend and three other girls (who I did not know in a circle). I was super smashed, all I remember is I saw one smiling/looking at me, I walked up to her, she went to say something and I kissed her. I don't remember how long for, I don't remember if she kissed me back, I don't remember what her friends did, literally the next thing I think I remember was me and my friend talking in the club and these girls are gone. I have no idea how much time elapsed between this.

Obviously I feel absolutely awful over this. I have no idea if this girl was into/ wanted it but I know for sure I did only kiss her. Girls, how would you feel if this happened to you in a club?

I literally feel anxious every time I walk out of my house. I'm scared I'll see this girl and she'll be rightfully angry at me. I can't bare the thought that I may have ruined someone's night and keep thinking that she might have been in a relationship or something. I've avoided clubbing since and feel like such an idiot. Any thoughts

ReputationRep:
    You're overreacting a bit. I personally wouldn't want to be kissed in a club but there's no use being terrified every time you leave the house. Nothing you can do now so just forget about it and don't get that drunk again.

ReputationRep:
    You're just thinking the worst because you can't remember. She may have liked it, she may not have. One thing you can be sure of is that she isn't thinking about it anymore... it's been a month and she has probably kissed other guys or with another guy right now.

Get over yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what he looked like and how he came across. I'd either push you away or go along with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If that happened to me, the next day I'd think back and have an ultimate lol moment. In a club, pretty much everyone would be drunk, right? When you go into a club, pretty much all the time something weirds gonna happen and, i bet she was drunk too.

ReputationRep:
    Chances are she's already forgotten about it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.