x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi! I'm Aria ♥ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello~♥
    I go by Aria and I live in the USA I am a senior in high school and (hopefully) plan to study abroad in England during my 2nd year of university ^_^ I joined to get some insight prior to going, so I probably won't post much since I only know about the American school system, hahaha:P

But if you need anyone to talk to, feel free to message me! I love making new friends!

I'm studying... I plan to double major in English and Psychology.

I'm interested in... Reading, writing, cheerleading, fashion, and Kpop!

My study level is... I think it would be A-Level, not quite sure...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lo24la)
    Hello~♥
    I go by Aria and I live in the USA I am a senior in high school and (hopefully) plan to study abroad in England during my 2nd year of university ^_^ I joined to get some insight prior to going, so I probably won't post much since I only know about the American school system, hahaha:P

But if you need anyone to talk to, feel free to message me! I love making new friends!

I'm studying... I plan to double major in English and Psychology.

I'm interested in... Reading, writing, cheerleading, fashion, and Kpop!

My study level is... I think it would be A-Level, not quite sure...?
    welcome to TSR !!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.