Turn on thread page Beta

No More Maths!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Woo i finally finished a-level further maths (and i feel totally wasted now!) After a total of 13 modules over two years, i'm never gonna have to sit another a level maths paper again!!!

My only retake was p3 lol but i'm not sure if I improved on it or not, maybe i just wasted a tenner.

WOOOOOOOOOOO NO MORE MATHS (till uni) WOOOOOOOOOOO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonas123)
    Woo i finally finished a-level further maths (and i feel totally wasted now!) After a total of 13 modules over two years, i'm never gonna have to sit another a level maths paper again!!!

My only retake was p3 lol but i'm not sure if I improved on it or not, maybe i just wasted a tenner.

what board?
    I've still got p4 and p6 to do.

ReputationRep:
    OCR: i'm pretty happy with the exam timetable this year, means that i only have phy6 left now.

good luck with p4 and p6!

ReputationRep:
    I've finished maths now, just done my last exam which was s2.

ReputationRep:
    lucky u! i still have M2 on fri...ive kinda given up tho cos i completely mucked up P2 and P3 so i might as well concentrate on chem which theres more chance ill do better in!

ReputationRep:
    I still have P3.P4.M2.M3.S1.D1

ReputationRep:
    yea, i finished maths today as well: m4 was my last one, went ok i think. Now all which is left is 2 chemistry exams and a physics module!

ReputationRep:
    OCR: i'm pretty happy with the exam timetable this year, means that i only have phy6 left now.

good luck with p4 and p6!

wahey same as me then! apart from general studies tomorrow. I managed to mention david beckhams underpants and get the word "gumpf" into my last paper. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Worried about phy6 tho 40% of the grade, eek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapphira)
    lucky u! i still have M2 on fri...ive kinda given up tho cos i completely mucked up P2 and P3 so i might as well concentrate on chem which theres more chance ill do better in!
    Hey dont give up!!!! we've all been very brave doing a level maths its really hard!!! it looks really good so dont give up! which board r u 4 chem? im OCR nd im a bit worried about the traps of unifying concepts

Chin up nearly there!!!Think of the gleaming pint at the end of the tunnel

YAY, I finished maths today too!!!....*realises he has years of maths ahead of him at uni*:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I finished maths today too. P5. NOW THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!1111one!1!!!!

Still got one economics, but I failed that in January and can't see me doing any better. At least I've got a few days to revise, but then THAT'S IT! And I can look forward to nothingness until hopefully university in September.

ReputationRep:
    Physics 5 to go, and im home-free!

ReputationRep:
    no more maths for me either but i'm gonna have to do a lot in my econ course at uni.

i do OCR and i really messed up my M2 paper today. it was really sneaky howw they make the last paper of the exams the hardest one so if u were depending on it for ur grade it wasn't gonna happen. but i only needed a d in it anyway.

now i just have a physics (nuclear particle) anbd economics (unit 5 macro) on monday and i'm done

ReputationRep:
    Speak for yourselves, I'm doing the bloody degree soon!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, exactly the same for me too. Nice feeling

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2004

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Equations

Best calculators for A level Maths

Tips on which model to get

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.