Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hii..
    So I'm wondering if there is any music app on iphone 6S now that works without internet/wifi..? I really need one..
    Ive tried SmartTube but now thats failed on me..
    Any suggestions?
    Thankss

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by _aylinyilmazx)
    Hii..
    So I'm wondering if there is any music app on iphone 6S now that works without internet/wifi..? I really need one..
    Any suggestions?
    Thankss

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you not download songs on Spotify to your device...? Not sure if that only works for paid subscription though - are you looking for something specifically free?

ReputationRep:
    Hii..
    Any suggestions?
    Thankss

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spotify Premium sounds ideal for you, it's £9.99 a month (half that if you use a student discount) and you can make a playlist and download the songs you want for offline use on your phone.
    Or, you could just transfer songs over from your computer to your phone.

ReputationRep:
    Either keep getting the spotify premium trial or just download youtube videos as mp3 or wav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandvika)
    Either keep getting the spotify premium trial or just download youtube videos as mp3 or wav
    Right thanks, does idownload app work for that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebaco123)
    Spotify Premium sounds ideal for you, it's £9.99 a month (half that if you use a student discount) and you can make a playlist and download the songs you want for offline use on your phone.
    Or, you could just transfer songs over from your computer to your phone.
    Not really, i'm not looking to pay for anything lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Can you not download songs on Spotify to your device...? Not sure if that only works for paid subscription though - are you looking for something specifically free?
    Yes, free

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not really, i'm not looking to pay for anything lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Look, not everything in life can be free... From experience Spotify Premium is well worth the cost for what you get for it, especially if you get half off with a student discount.

Anyway you'd be looking at pirating the music, which FYI is illegal, and therefore is probably against the forum rules so I cannot help you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebaco123)
    Look, not everything in life can be free... From experience Spotify Premium is well worth the cost for what you get for it, especially if you get half off with a student discount.

Anyway you'd be looking at pirating the music, which FYI is illegal, and therefore is probably against the forum rules so I cannot help you...
    Ok.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.