Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your favourite call of duty? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mine is Black Ops 2 & MW2 fire away!

ReputationRep:
    Modern warfare and modern warfare 2 but everyone with g18s and one man army were/are annoying as hell -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhangal96)
    Modern warfare and modern warfare 2 but everyone with g18s and one man army were/are annoying as hell -_-
    So true. That sh*t should have been patched.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamuelUK)
    So true. That sh*t should have been patched.
    I play a few games of FFA once in a while and people still run around with them especially dual g18s :/

ReputationRep:
    COD4 MW and Blops2 :007:

ReputationRep:
    MW2

ReputationRep:
    World @ War.
    MP40 + Juggernaut & snaking around, OP af. I preferred double tap though lol

Was such a fun game to play, the maps were great & the Zombies where eventually everyone would get together upstairs by the stairs :cry2: nostalgia

Followed v closely by MW2.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I like BO3.

ReputationRep:
    COD2 singleplayer was nice, I haven't much liked it since.

ReputationRep:
    COD4: Modern Warfare

ReputationRep:
    The multiplayer is BO2 was the best and the campaign in BO3 has been the most enjoyable plus you get loads of different game modes, such as Nightmare.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    My best memories are playing MW2 with my friends, but CoD4 is endlessly replayable, and the Zombies gamemodes of WaW/Black Ops are still incredible.

If I had to rank, MW2 > CoD4 > CoD5 > Black Ops

ReputationRep:
    If you dont think MW2 was the GOAT smh.

MW2

-Rust and Terminal
    -Best Storyline
    -Best Sniping

Oh my

ReputationRep:
    COD WAW, MW2 & BO1

(Original post by Fiduciam)
    World @ War.
    MP40 + Juggernaut & snaking around, OP af. I preferred double tap though lol

Was such a fun game to play, the maps were great & the Zombies where eventually everyone would get together upstairs by the stairs :cry2: nostalgia

Followed v closely by MW2.
    Lol playing World at war back in 2008, such a great game, loved ground war it was so chaotic xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    COD WAW, MW2 & BO1

Lol playing World at war back in 2008, such a great game, loved ground war it was so chaotic xD
    Same man, loved that game. Came home from school and just jumped on the PS3 for a few hrs lmao

I was a proper S&D whore though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiduciam)
    Same man, loved that game. Came home from school and just jumped on the PS3 for a few hrs lmao

I was a proper S&D whore though lol
    Yeah I played hardcore search quite a bit xD

btw the original mw2 developers are returning to infinity ward, so COD might actually be good this year :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=The Diplomat.;62805309]Yeah I played hardcore search quite a bit xD
    btw the original mw2 developers are returning to infinity ward, so COD might actually be good this year :rofl: [/QUOTE]

Much hype looool.

COD went boring after BO1 imo.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=corbynite87;62805393]
    btw the original mw2 developers are returning to infinity ward, so COD might actually be good this year :rofl: [/QUOTE]

Much hype looool.

COD went boring after BO1 imo.
    yhhh after BO1 Cod went downhill

ReputationRep:

btw the original mw2 developers are returning to infinity ward, so COD might actually be good this year :rofl:
    Unfortunately the guy who returned left like a month after the game began development so don't expect a good game

BO2 was the height of CoD MP, everything nice and balanced, decent servers and none of the futuristic jetpack **** smh

WaW will always be no1 simian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Unfortunately the guy who returned left like a month after the game began development so don't expect a good game

BO2 was the height of CoD MP, everything nice and balanced, decent servers and none of the futuristic jetpack **** smh

WaW will always be no1 simian
    yeah I'm not really getting my hopes up looool

WAW was one of the best, hopefully they'll make a new WW2 game

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.