Omg same 👊🏼
What topics

Cool - Water on Land, Coasts and Restless Earth
What about you?
Original post by brainzistheword
Cool - Water on Land, Coasts and Restless Earth
What about you?

Same except rocks instead of coasts

You know for water on land are you going to learn examples for the spec points about the frequency and location of flooding?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dance25
Same except rocks instead of coasts

You know for water on land are you going to learn examples for the spec points about the frequency and location of flooding?

I wasn't planning on, I was hoping it would include a Figure or something. Does it say we have to learn the frequency and location?
I wasn't planning on, I was hoping it would include a Figure or something. Does it say we have to learn the frequency and location?

Same! It just says frequency and location over the last 20 years so hopefully not!!
You using the CGP guide for case studies or the textbook?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I should probably go revise geography because I have Latin that day too 😑

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dance25
Same! It just says frequency and location over the last 20 years so hopefully not!!
You using the CGP guide for case studies or the textbook?

Original post by dance25
I should probably go revise geography because I have Latin that day too 😑

A mixture. If I have enough notes for a full answer in my book from class notes I'll use that but if not then I refer to the CGP guide (we used textbooks at school)

And I'm going offline to revise Geography too, as well as Eng lit, so I'll catch up with you later on tonight :smile:
A mixture. If I have enough notes for a full answer in my book from class notes I'll use that but if not then I refer to the CGP guide (we used textbooks at school)

And I'm going offline to revise Geography too, as well as Eng lit, so I'll catch up with you later on tonight :smile:

Me too but my class notes aren't great!
Yeah talk later :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by srmed
I'm in the same position as you too super stressed for English next week :/ I'm thinking of going through everything and then doing past paper questions and making answers that I think they'll ask on. I also need to remember quotes for each character in OMAM but I don't know how to. What exam board are you for English lit?

Posted from TSR Mobile

WJEC you ?

Listen, ignore what they say - you don't even know it is true!! If how you study is working for you then that's great don't change it. but if you feel there is more you need to know, then adapt it to suit you - NOT to suit your mate. Rather than stduyinglonger look at ways of studying more effectively in the time you have set for study :smile:

Well done :smile:

True and thank you :biggrin:

UPDATE FOR 20/05/16
So like most others, not much variety but detailed revision on subjects for next week:

Biology Q cards

Maths past paper (100%)

Geography cards

OMAM and AIC quotes and revision

Heroes revision

Well done :wink: 100% is so good well done :wink:
Reply 3028
Original post by nisha.sri
WJEC you ?

True and thank you :biggrin:

Well done :wink: 100% is so good well done :wink:

AQA
i'm terrified of english literature exams, i'm aqa doing conflict poetry, omam and aic. Any advice on how to revise i'm really struggling.
UPDATE FOR 20/05/16
So like most others, not much variety but detailed revision on subjects for next week:

Biology Q cards

Maths past paper (100%)

Geography cards

OMAM and AIC quotes and revision

Heroes revision

Well done in the maths, that's insane! That will be what I aim for in year eleven :biggrin:
Hey guys,
How do you structure your essay when comparing two poems ? What do you use, I use PEDAL what about you guys ?
Original post by ladybird29
i'm terrified of english literature exams, i'm aqa doing conflict poetry, omam and aic. Any advice on how to revise i'm really struggling.

I do omam too and i'm struggling :frown: too
OMG U did really well!!! And its really good that ur setting high grades for ur self, i want to get A* in everything too, but i will be happy with two A's two A*'s or even two B's and two A's. The best of luck, hope u get all the marks u want :biggrin:
Original post by Talkand...Talk
OMG U did really well!!! And its really good that ur setting high grades for ur self, i want to get A* in everything too, but i will be happy with two A's two A*'s or even two B's and two A's. The best of luck, hope u get all the marks u want :biggrin:

Thanks. I'm aiming for as many A stars as possible but the chances of me getting an A* for French and Drama is incredibly small.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The procrastination has been STRONG today 😁
It's English I swear, every time I try to revise it I just want to sleep!!
All I've managed to do is make notes on what's come up for English lit since 2011 and try to make some predictions from that. It's easy for omam but really hard for animal farm as they could literally ask anything!
In a bit ill start making essay starters for omam on the predictions I've made, it might be stimulating enough for me to actually not want to give up haha
I don't think I'll ever be ready for English but what can you do eh
Original post by NiamhM1801
All I've managed to do is make notes on what's come up for English lit since 2011 and try to make some predictions from that. It's easy for omam but really hard for animal farm as they could literally ask anything!
In a bit ill start making essay starters for omam on the predictions I've made, it might be stimulating enough for me to actually not want to give up haha

High five :smile:
Same here i just can't. I do OMAM too :wink: what board do you do ?
Original post by NiamhM1801

Literally same - feels like you read my mind :lol:
Everytime it comes to English my brain just turns off :colondollar: Done the same as you - made a few predictions for Monday's and Friday's exams, but I honestly feel like I'm just going to have to wing them and rely on my CAs :redface:
Original post by nisha.sri
High five :smile:
Same here i just can't. I do OMAM too :wink: what board do you do ?

It's tricky isn't it? And I do Edexcel :smile:
Original post by surina16
Literally same - feels like you read my mind :lol:
Everytime it comes to English my brain just turns off :colondollar: Done the same as you - made a few predictions for Monday's and Friday's exams, but I honestly feel like I'm just going to have to wing them and rely on my CAs :redface:

Haha well you know what they say about great minds :wink:
Although I wish mine as a bit greater so I could actually REVISE IT with some comfort...
I haven't even thought about Friday's yet...think I'm just going to have to rely on the gods at Edexcel to make it an easy one as poetry will be the reason for my death (amen)
And same here! That's honestly why I tried to make my CAs as good as possible so they can help me through my journey :tongue: got an A overall for lit and an A* for language so fingers crossed I'll do well - I'm desperate for an A in literature!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending