The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

I was listening to that and your quote came to mind. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

😇😶😇

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine too!:smile: Do you guys do OCR?

Yeah. You can tell how bored I was.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk what to say to your emojis but that song is written by a band called 'The Calling'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done. You'll be free in no time. We've still got a couple of weeks. 😢😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. I started quite early too though :P So happy it's over on Monday though. No more school until 20-something of August.
Hey Girls and Guy,

This is today's update:

Did all of the maths calc past papers and got High As and Low A*.
Went over Biology past papers.
Memorised all of the needed information for Unit 1 History and Unit 2 business.
Got a response back from my History teacher on the past paper I had sent and I got an A*.

That's it really but I'm going to be doing some later because I had loads of energy drinks today and I don't think I'm going to get a lot of sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Girls and Guy,

This is today's update:

Did all of the maths calc past papers and got High As and Low A*.
Went over Biology past papers.
Memorised all of the needed information for Unit 1 History and Unit 2 business.
Got a response back from my History teacher on the past paper I had sent and I got an A*.

That's it really but I'm going to be doing some later because I had loads of energy drinks today and I don't think I'm going to get a lot of sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol that starting is always making me laugh. Well done :biggrin: I hardly drink energy drinks nowadays :redface: Thanks for the reminder :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Haha thank you - it was @nisha.sri 's idea - all I did was agree to it :smile: Feel free to join in and good luck to you too (are you doing exams?) :biggrin:

Hey listen you've done nothing wrong and no one minds :smile: Honestly, there is nothing to be ashamed of, don't worry :biggrin:

Ah I see - Technically I would have 7 if German counts Listening and Reading separately, but if not then I have 6 :smile:
Good luck :smile:

Honestly there's nothing to apologise for, nothing bad has come of it :smile:

Haha i didn't think my idea was going to get this far :biggrin:You do german oh wow i never knew. I remember when i used to do it in year 7 and 8. But i still remember one phrase ' Ich habe Nisha' and Guten tag :biggrin:Thank you , you too x

How have your exams gone so far? I'm sure you've posted the answer somewhere else in this forum but i'm too lazy to read through over 3000 replies :-)
Original post by nisha.sri
Lol that starting is always making me laugh. Well done :biggrin: I hardly drink energy drinks nowadays :redface: Thanks for the reminder :smile:

Thanks. I don't usually drink energy drinks but they were in the fridge and I was feeling tired so I drank them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri
Haha i didn't think my idea was going to get this far :biggrin:You do german oh wow i never knew. I remember when i used to do it in year 7 and 8. But i still remember one phrase ' Ich habe Nisha' and Guten tag :biggrin:Thank you , you too x

It was a great idea :smile: And yeah I do German, I love languages, but would have preferred to study Mandarin instead, but the school doesn't offer it so I am going to try and learn it through summer :biggrin:

Original post by Socychoictraphy
How have your exams gone so far? I'm sure you've posted the answer somewhere else in this forum but i'm too lazy to read through over 3000 replies :-)

Hi, yeah they've gone well - a bit apprehensive for Biology and English Lit as they are my weakest but we will have to wait and see. I don't blame you - 3000 posts is a lot to look through :biggrin:

Are you doing exams?
Original post by Phoebe2108
anyone do OCR geography? i got 56/60 on my cw but im still concerned about the exam as i really want that A* anyone got any good last minute revision tips for wednesday? thanks.

good luck for the next few weeks everyone! keep that revision up :wink: you all got your exams so close together! i got 4 next week, 3 the week after, and then 5 on the last week :smile:

I do OCR Geography - do you do OCR A or OCR B? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, yeah they've gone well - a bit apprehensive for Biology and English Lit as they are my weakest but we will have to wait and see. I don't blame you - 3000 posts is a lot to look through :biggrin:

Are you doing exams?

That's good! Well done! And don't bother worrying about them, they're done and dusted now and i'm sure you did amazing anyway!

I am almost about to start my last year of A-level (A2) exams, really nervous :-(
Original post by starstudent7
Mine too!:smile: Do you guys do OCR?

Noooo....I'm doing Aqa history...I only do ocr religious studies....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilacpotato
I do OCR Geography - do you do OCR A or OCR B? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ocr B :smile:
Just checking to see if my signature turns up.

'Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear' - Maximus Decimus Meridius
Checking again.

----------------------------'Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear' - Maximus Decimus Meridius
Again.

-------------------------------------'Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear' - Maximus Decimus Meridius
Sorry

------------------------------------------'Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear' - Maximus Decimus Meridius

--------------------------------------------------------'Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear' - Maximus Decimus Meridius

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending