The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Hey Guys and Girls,

I've mainly been memorising the Edexcel history book for tomorrow. I had fallen asleep at 4 and woke up at around 8 so I won't be getting much sleep.

I just had this idea. Well, it's something to think about but we could all meet up after the exams for a celebratory thing. Idk what we could do but I'm sure someone will think of something. Of course this is something that is dependant on if you would like to go and how far we live from each other. Me and my friends are going to have a party so I had thought that since I've got TSR friends we could do something similar.

Thank you for all of your kind words on those threads. It means a lot. Thanks again.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Depends where...if it's London then I can't come...cuz i get lost really easily in London (quite stupid of me of course...but can't help it..)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Guys and Girls,

I've mainly been memorising the Edexcel history book for tomorrow. I had fallen asleep at 4 and woke up at around 8 so I won't be getting much sleep.

I just had this idea. Well, it's something to think about but we could all meet up after the exams for a celebratory thing. Idk what we could do but I'm sure someone will think of something. Of course this is something that is dependant on if you would like to go and how far we live from each other. Me and my friends are going to have a party so I had thought that since I've got TSR friends we could do something similar.

Thank you for all of your kind words on those threads. It means a lot. Thanks again.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

that sounds good :smile: am i included even though i have just done coursework this year and no actual exam based actual GCSEs as i am in year ten :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you Pakistani ?

Partly yh...how did u guess...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
Depends where...if it's London then I can't come...cuz i get lost really easily in London (quite stupid of me of course...but can't help it..)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure we can come and get you. Lol. I'm saying that in the most non-awks way.

Original post by hannahrobinsxn
that sounds good :smile: am i included even though i have just done coursework this year and no actual exam based actual GCSEs as i am in year ten :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure Hannah. Yes, you can cos your my TSR friend.

Original post by lala*15
Partly yh...how did u guess...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cricket and Asian. Lala is also apparently a nick name for a Pakistani cricketer called Shahid Afridi so I kind of took an educated guess. Lol.

I'm sure we can come and get you. Lol. I'm saying that in the most non-awks way.

Lol sure...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously. I'm sure we could.

Cricket and Asian. Lala is also apparently a nick name for a Pakistani cricketer called Shahid Afridi so I kind of took an educated guess. Lol.

R u Asian...? What made u think I might even be Japanese...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801
5/06/2016 - Evening update

Haven't really done much today as I spent all morning at the Race for Life (as my sister was doing it) and then the most of the rest of the day at my grandma's. I suppose it's good though as I'm going to really work tomorrow - I have no exams so don't have to go into school! :biggrin:

Today I have:
-91 German vocab mastered on Memrise
-half of B7.1 notes made
-C7.4 notes completed (only got 7.5 to do now then Chemistry revision is done!!! :biggrin:)

Gonna absolutely sweat out Geography tomorrow ahead of Wednesday's exam. I really need to nail it to secure this A* - not that I care about Geog but it would be embarrassing to get a bad score on a supposedly 'easy A*' (where that conclusion came from I have no idea - case studies will be the death of me!!)

No need to worry! You still got tommorow! Well done!:smile:

Hey Guys and Girls,

Good luck for history! Sounds good the celebratory thing. I live in Leicestershire so I don't know I far I am from everyone. And it depend on my parents.
(edited 7 years ago)
😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)
Ayyyy...mr anonymous...your Asian as well...so kawaii....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahra30013
No need to worry! You still got tommorow! Well done!:smile:

Good luck for history! Sounds good the celebratory thing. I live in Leicestershire so I don't know I far I am from everyone. And it depend on my parents.

Ah I see. That's unfortunate. Well, you could always ask your parents.

Original post by lala*15
Ayyyy...mr anonymous...your Asian as well...so kawaii....

Posted from TSR Mobile

What gave it away ? What does Kawaii mean ?

Original post by lala*15
R u Asian...? What made u think I might even be Japanese...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasabi face wash.

What gave it away ? What does Kawaii mean ?

Nothing...u just gave it away yourself...I was taking a random guess...
Oh and kawaii means cute...in Japanese....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did I give it away ? Thanks. What was cute ☺️ ?

Original post by lala*15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you actually look that up in Japanese for me ? That's pretty Kawaii if you ask me 😂😂😂😏😏😏👌

Original post by lala*15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you fasting tomorrow ? I'm not allowed because I'm not feeling well and I've got exams for the whole week.

How did I give it away ? Thanks. What was cute ☺️ ?

Oh..nothing was cute..i just tend to call everything kawaii that makes me happy....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest