Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)
    I AM DONE WITH MY EXAMS! Wrote 4.5 pages in an hour, hopefully I answered the question fully.

Good luck to all of you who are still doing the exams. I'm sure you'll all do wonderfully
    Lucky...enjoy ur holidays then..I've still got a whole two weeks packed full of exams...πŸ˜“

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That was easy. Yeah boy. Yeah.

βš”πŸ›‘βš”~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~βš”πŸ›‘βš”

ReputationRep:
    Ok Guys and Girls,

Since we're all TSR friends now. I had thought that I might as well reveal my name. My name is....

Sameer.

βš”πŸ›‘βš”~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~βš”πŸ›‘βš”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Ok Guys and Girls,

Since we're all TSR friends now. I had thought that I might as well reveal my name. My name is....

Sameer.

Ayy...u revealed it...I'll reveal mine at the end....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok Guys and Girls,

Sameer.

πŸ˜€

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Empty ur inbox...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ?

ReputationRep:
    πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Ur inbox is too full so it won't allow another message across....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's empty now.

ReputationRep:
    Hey any ocr geographers on wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, got a username change - woo

I also got some of my end of year exam results back today. Bearing in mind that I didn't really do any revision, I think I did okay. I definitely need to make sure that I have more preparation time for my edexcel IGCSE mocks. As those mock grades will be my final predicted grades-_-. Thank goodness these end of year ten exams don't count for my final predicted grade! Agh these exams were so hard, it was the first time I had done a paper like that . My overall aim for my actual GCSEs is straight A*'s, so I do have a lot of improving to do over the summer holiday.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Biology: high A - realised that I could have gotten an A* if I had revised more and had more preparation time.

Physics: B - realised that could have gotten an A* when we went through it, just need to improve my application of knowledge.

Maths: high A - pretty happy with this. Am actually in bottom set maths at my school - bearing in mind it is third in country. But managed to beat everyone in my set and people in two sets above, which was a surprise to say the least. Probably could have gotten an A* if I had managed my time better and revised more content.

Spanish: B - did absolutely no revision for this subject at all. So, am pretty happy. Do need to improve though -_-

The year averages in all of the above subjects was like a high A*. I guess since I am at a high achieving school, that should be expected. :/ Even though it was the first time that we had done an actual IGCSE paper in timed conditions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arbana1502)
    Hey any ocr geographers on wednesday?
    Me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)

I also got some of my end of year exam results back today. Bearing in mind that I didn't really do any revision, I think I did okay. I definitely need to make sure that I have more preparation time for my edexcel IGCSE mocks. As those mock grades will be my final predicted grades-_-. Thank goodness these end of year ten exams don't count for my final predicted grade! Agh these exams were so hard, it was the first time I had done a paper like that . My overall aim for my actual GCSEs is straight A*'s, so I do have a lot of improving to do over the summer holiday.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Biology: high A - realised that I could have gotten an A* if I had revised more and had more preparation time.

Physics: B - realised that could have gotten an A* when we went through it, just need to improve my application of knowledge.

Maths: high A - pretty happy with this. Am actually in bottom set maths at my school - bearing in mind it is third in country. But managed to beat everyone in my set and people in two sets above, which was a surprise to say the least. Probably could have gotten an A* if I had managed my time better and revised more content.

Spanish: B - did absolutely no revision for this subject at all. So, am pretty happy. Do need to improve though -_-

The year averages in all of the above subjects was like a high A*. I guess since I am at a high achieving school, that should be expected. :/ Even though it was the first time that we had done an actual IGCSE paper in timed conditions.
    Hey, we don't know each other but I just thought I would say these results are great as this is just at the beginning - you have so much time to improve! Also, to get high As in subjects at this stage is awesome!
    Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

WOW well done Even if you did no revision this is really good

ReputationRep:
    Where is everyone ? It's like a ghost town here.

ReputationRep:

Did somebody call? πŸ˜πŸ˜„
    (I like your little quote thing by the way!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Everyone is busy revising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Did somebody call? πŸ˜πŸ˜„
    (I like your little quote thing by the way!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You got it.lol. I didn't think anyone would get that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Everyone is busy revising
    I guess so. Good luck guys.

ReputationRep:
    You got it.lol. I didn't think anyone would get that one.

Haha I win

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Well done -- you should be proud of these

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.