Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. You too.

โš”๐Ÿ›กโš”~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~โš”๐Ÿ›กโš”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Thanks. You too.

โš”๐Ÿ›กโš”~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~โš”๐Ÿ›กโš”
    Your welcome..thanks...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Thanks. I hope so. I'm revising B456 and I am going for an all night long today because I came home and slept till 4 so I've had enough sleep already. I didn't even realise tomorrow was Friday. I don't even know what the days are anymore. I understand B4 and B5 but I need to work on B6 because our teacher didn't really go in depth on that one because they wanted to finish B7 before the exams. Hopefully, I'll get an A* because I tend to do better in B456 and B7 even though I felt B123 went better than my mock.Lol.

Good luck with the all-nighter. I wouldn't dare do one as I've never managed it so if crash out at 6...which is when I need to be up
    Seems like B6 is a shady area for many people. I wish me spent less time on B7 (as its common sense) and actually got taught B6 properly. Like 3 fifths of B7 overlaps with GCSE PE so I knew most of it before we even started learning it! And yeah B123 was good, hoping for some nice papers these next few weeks too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Good luck with the all-nighter. I wouldn't dare do one as I've never managed it so if crash out at 6...which is when I need to be up
    Seems like B6 is a shady area for many people. I wish me spent less time on B7 (as its common sense) and actually got taught B6 properly. Like 3 fifths of B7 overlaps with GCSE PE so I knew most of it before we even started learning it! And yeah B123 was good, hoping for some nice papers these next few weeks too
    B7 was the most easiest one we've done. It just plain common sense. I see. I need to be up by 7.50 and then I get to school at 8.30 or so. Therefore, I can do the all nighter. I don't think I'll need it though because I remember the majority of the stuff and it's just recall. I got an A* in the mock so that is probably why it's easy to recall the information. Good luck though. I've watched this RyanSecondary science video for B4 and B5 and it is really good. It's a shame he didn't make one for B6.

ReputationRep:
    i hate long distance relationships, agh.

--------

sahra, i will read your quote in a minute x sorry, i wasn't ignoring you - it's just that my notifications were playing up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)

--------

sahra, i will read your quote in a minute x sorry, i wasn't ignoring you - it's just that my notifications were playing up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope everything is alright
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE FOR 09/06/16
    • 3 Chemistry past papers
    • Math GCSE done (yay)

How many exams does everyone have left, and what have you all thought of exams today
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    UPDATE FOR 09/06/16
    • Math GCSE done (yay)
    How many exams does everyone have left, and what have you all thought of exams today
    Only 8 to go now
    And maths today was brilliant - unofficial mark scheme says either 98 or 99%
    How was it for you?

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE FOR 09/06/16
    • Math GCSE done (yay)

11 to go now....agh...I am literally panicking about biology tomorrow..which is easier for me than the rest of the subjects...so I dunno how the rest are going to go...๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)

--------

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries. I hope everything is alright.

UPDATE FOR 09/06/16
    • Math GCSE done (yay)
    Well done today! How was the maths exam? I only have 5 exams left!
    (Original post by lala*15)
    11 to go now....agh...I am literally panicking about biology tomorrow..which is easier for me than the rest of the subjects...so I dunno how the rest are going to go...๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’
    Wow, I got 5! Good luck! I'm sure you will be fine! I like your profile picture. Nice choice, sailor moon

ReputationRep:
    Update 09/06/2016

Didn't do much today, too busy procrastinating! Hopefully, I'll catch up tommorow

- B4 revised
    - looked at spec for additional science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    No worries. I hope everything is alright.

Wow, I got 5! Good luck! I'm sure you will be fine! I like your profile picture. Nice choice, sailor moon
    Thx...๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone with all the exams you have today...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’

ReputationRep:
    Sooo..how did biology go...?

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Only 8 to go now
    And maths today was brilliant - unofficial mark scheme says either 98 or 99%
    How was it for you?
    That's fantastic - I think it went farily well, though I know I dropped a few I think I preferred the first paper

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’
    11 wow that's a lot!! Good luck with them, how did Biology go?

(Original post by sahra30013)
    Thank you - I found it quite good, but preferred the first paper
    Good luck in your 5 exams you have left

ReputationRep:
    That's fantastic - I think it went farily well, though I know I dropped a few I think I preferred the first paper

11 wow that's a lot!! Good luck with them, how did Biology go?

Thank you - I found it quite good, but preferred the first paper
    Good luck in your 5 exams you have left
    Biology went quite well tbh...I'll probably just drop a few marks here and there but I think I'll get at least an A...at least biology is out of the way now..so glad...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Biology went quite well tbh...I'll probably just drop a few marks here and there but I think I'll get at least an A...at least biology is out of the way now..so glad...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’
    Good to hear that - well done!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Biology was good - great 6 markers despite the predictions!
    It makes me so happy that out of the 16 I've sat I'm only disappointed with 1
    Did you have an exam today Zoe?

ReputationRep:
    Biology was good - great 6 markers despite the predictions!
    It makes me so happy that out of the 16 I've sat I'm only disappointed with 1
    Did you have an exam today Zoe?
    Glad to hear that..well done...๐Ÿ˜‡

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear that - well done!
    Thx...

๐Ÿ’Life's too short๐Ÿ’

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.