Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    I suppose there is more he wants to see...just kidding..sorry anonymous..had to say that....
    Dial it down. Dial it down.

βš”πŸ›‘βš”~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~βš”πŸ›‘βš”

ReputationRep:
    The avatar..? The profile pic..??
    maybe the photobombers? only a small part of them got into the photo, they were easily edited out though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    yeah, it was good actually. some of the mexicans were slightly sexist though, kind of allowed the feminist of me to come out. aha
    Lol...

ReputationRep:
    don't see any of what?
    You said you uploaded a pic but I don't see anything. I feel a bit left out 😒

βš”πŸ›‘βš”~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~βš”πŸ›‘βš”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    You said you uploaded a pic but I don't see anything. I feel a bit left out 😒

can you not see the change in my avatar? why feel left out

ReputationRep:
    It was joke. Lol. No, I don't see any avatar actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    It was joke. Lol. No, I don't see any avatar actually.

yeah, i figured, lol. oh that is strange - not even if you click my photo?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I can't see it either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    I can't see it either
    U guys using the desktop version or app..?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose there is more he wants to see...just kidding..sorry anonymous..had to say that....
    Refresh your page..😜😜😜.if ur that desperate...😝😝😝lol just kidding again...sorry...
    this made me laugh lol.

people would have to try a lot harder than that, in order to see anything more lol, just kidding. wouldn't show anything more.. that would be quite awkward.

omg, we are actually very alike. this is actually what i would say to my friends lol. as a way of teasing them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    U guys using the desktop version or app..?
    Desktop version
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Refresh your page..😜😜😜.if ur that desperate...😝😝😝lol just kidding again...sorry...
    LMAO sorry but this is hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Desktop version
    Hmm..that's probably why...refresh ur page or logout then login again...

ReputationRep:
    Haha....omg..this just can't get cooler..
    edited my quote btw.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO sorry but this is hilarious
    Jee...thx...I just hope I haven't annoyed him...

ReputationRep:
    I told you to dial it down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and she's already in a long distance relationship. I just can't see her profile pic and was wondering what you guys were talking about

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hmm..that's probably why...refresh ur page or logout then login again...
    Nope still cannot see it oh well At least i'm not as desperate as Anonymous - just kidding

ReputationRep:
    this made me laugh lol.

people would have to try a lot harder than that, in order to see anything more lol, just kidding. wouldn't show anything more.. that would be quite awkward.

omg, we are actually very alike. this is actually what i would say to my friends lol. as a way of teasing them.
    Aww..why not...I would...just kidding..awks...

ReputationRep:
    Nope still cannot see it oh well At least i'm not as desperate as Anonymous - just kidding
    OMG. I'm not desperate.

ReputationRep:
    Lol...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.