The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
The avatar..? The profile pic..??

maybe the photobombers? only a small part of them got into the photo, they were easily edited out though.
Original post by ?Hannah
yeah, it was good actually. :smile: some of the mexicans were slightly sexist though, kind of allowed the feminist of me to come out. aha

Lol...
Original post by ?Hannah
don't see any of what?

You said you uploaded a pic but I don't see anything. I feel a bit left out 😢

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
You said you uploaded a pic but I don't see anything. I feel a bit left out 😢

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

can you not see the change in my avatar? why feel left out :frown:
Original post by ?Hannah

It was joke. Lol. No, I don't see any avatar actually.

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
It was joke. Lol. No, I don't see any avatar actually.

yeah, i figured, lol. oh that is strange - not even if you click my photo?
Original post by ?Hannah

I can't see it either :s-smilie:
Original post by nisha.sri
I can't see it either :s-smilie:

U guys using the desktop version or app..?
I suppose there is more he wants to see...just kidding..sorry anonymous..had to say that....

Refresh your page..😜😜😜.if ur that desperate...😝😝😝lol just kidding again...sorry...

this made me laugh lol.

people would have to try a lot harder than that, in order to see anything more :wink: lol, just kidding. wouldn't show anything more.. that would be quite awkward.

omg, we are actually very alike. this is actually what i would say to my friends lol. as a way of teasing them.
(edited 7 years ago)
U guys using the desktop version or app..?

Desktop version
Refresh your page..😜😜😜.if ur that desperate...😝😝😝lol just kidding again...sorry...

LMAO sorry but this is hilarious :biggrin:
Desktop version

Hmm..that's probably why...refresh ur page or logout then login again...
Haha....omg..this just can't get cooler..

edited my quote btw.
LMAO sorry but this is hilarious :biggrin:

Jee...thx...I just hope I haven't annoyed him...

I told you to dial it down 😂😂😂and she's already in a long distance relationship. I just can't see her profile pic and was wondering what you guys were talking about

Hmm..that's probably why...refresh ur page or logout then login again...

Nope still cannot see it oh well :wink: At least i'm not as desperate as Anonymous - just kidding :biggrin:
Original post by ?Hannah
this made me laugh lol.

people would have to try a lot harder than that, in order to see anything more :wink: lol, just kidding. wouldn't show anything more.. that would be quite awkward.

omg, we are actually very alike. this is actually what i would say to my friends lol. as a way of teasing them.

Aww..why not...I would...just kidding..awks...
Nope still cannot see it oh well :wink: At least i'm not as desperate as Anonymous - just kidding :biggrin:

OMG. I'm not desperate.

Lol...
Jee...thx...I just hope I haven't annoyed him...

LOL i hope. Btw are you a girl / boy ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending