Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I doubt you will, I think they got reported (I hope so anyway), what an idiot I wouldn't even give them the time of day tbh
    Yep the may have been reported - I wonder who by...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    You guys are all posting pictures of yourself and there's me who doesn't lol. I just can't even imagine if someone from my school finds me - embarrasing
    Haha - my thoughts exactly! Although I've already been found! It's okay though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    I used to play the violin as well but I was the only boy in my class that did so I got called gay. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    LOL at least you had a talent. So they can all back off
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Haha - my thoughts exactly! Although I've already been found! It's okay though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha oh ! No one has found me

ReputationRep:
    LOL at least you had a talent. So they can all back off
    Yeah. True. Having feminine facial features didn't help. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. True. Having feminine facial features didn't help. Lol.

Yh i guess. Do you still play it ?

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh ! No one has found me
    Not yet! haha no you probably won't be!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Another member's eyes have witnessed my face. Loooool. Am I not right Hannah ?

ReputationRep:
    I play the electric and acoustic guitar. I've forgotten how to play it though. It's been collecting dust for a year. 😂😂😂😂

Thats so cool i play acoustic well not that gr8 im self taught. I really need to get a bass

ReputationRep:
    Yh i guess. Do you still play it ?
    No. I stopped playing it at 13.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    Thats so cool i play acoustic well not that gr8 im self taught. I really need to get a bass
    Thanks. The first two songs I learned to play was Sweet Child O Mine and Sweet Home Alabama. I then went on to play the Draven Solo and other songs. Lol. I haven't played the guitar for a year now. I'm going to start again after the exams.

ReputationRep:
    I used to play the violin but then i stopped. Reached up to grade 5
    i completely get you. but idrc if people from my school find me. like, i actually don't even care about them anymore, i mean i have received so much hate from them in the past..

ReputationRep:
    omfg, stephen hawking said that it may be possible for information to leave black holes!!!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Let's talk a little more about revision lol
    So how has everyone's revision been today ?

ReputationRep:
    well i managed to revise thermoregulation for a biology test tomorrow. i am pretty confident for it, but will go over the terminology and the content tomorrow. the teacher is in a strop with me for not achieving an A* in the end of year - like she had hoped. so, will now have to do brilliantly in all of my work to make it up to her

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good. I'm just preparing for History on Tuesday and doing a little bit of Physics. I'm trying to get an A* in Physics.

ReputationRep:
    Another member's eyes have witnessed my face. Loooool. Am I not right Hannah ?

haha, you have a nice face so have nothing to worry about! thanks for getting me to 600 friends on fb
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    well i managed to revise thermoregulation for a biology test tomorrow. i am pretty confident for it, but will go over the terminology and the content tomorrow. the teacher is in a strop with me for not achieving an A* in the end of year - like she had hoped. so, will now have to do brilliantly in all of my work to make it up to her
    Pretty good. I'm just preparing for History on Tuesday and doing a little bit of Physics. I'm trying to get an A* in Physics.

Well done guys !! Good luck x
    I've been revising C3 a lot today and a bit of physics

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I'm sure you will.

Private school life - Why didn't I get an A* ?

State school life - Damn it !! One mark off a C.

Lmao.

ReputationRep:
    haha, you have a nice face so have nothing to worry about! thanks for getting me to 600 friends on fb
    Lol. Wow. Thanks. I guess my new nick name is Friend 600. I should change my username to that 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.