Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Good day at school today! my friends and I watched death note at lunch. Got my Spanish speaking back, I got 15/20 - which is an A. Accidentally spoke back to my teacher in maths without meaning to, oops. Did well in my biology
    Hmm...is there another season to it yet...I've already watched it and I really hope there could be another one...

ReputationRep:
    Good day at school today! my friends and I watched death note at lunch. Got my Spanish speaking back, I got 15/20 - which is an A. Accidentally spoke back to my teacher in maths without meaning to, oops. Did well in my biology
    Oh well done...oh it's fine..I did that a lot in school without realising..the talking back to teacher without realising...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Does everyone do History except from me ? I hate history, geography is 10 times better - in my opinion
    I do it too! Yeah, too much writing in my opinion!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have way too many clothes. Need to seriously sort it out😂

ReputationRep:
    Finished history revision fully and breezed through some past papers. Now revising for chemistry and physics exams
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MezmorisedPotato)
    Finished history revision fully and breezed through some past papers. Now revising for chemistry and physics exams
    Good luck for history How are you revising for Chemistry and Physics ?

ReputationRep:
    holy crap you guys revise way too much, need to take time to chill, I'm not half bad at academics either, but I think sweating revision to get the grades is the wrong tactic, if you understand fundamentally what goes on in a subject you can easily get top grades at GCSE with pretty minimal revision, the only reason youd need to do as much revision as brainzistheword suggests is if you don't get the content

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for history How are you revising for Chemistry and Physics ?
    Literally reviewing all my notes I've made and revised already!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry..this is soo random..but does the little mermaid have a good ending to it..I mean I've only read the dark version...where she turns into a human and when she walked it felt like she was walking in needles or something like that...just asking out of curiosity..?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3acetoneperoxide)
    holy crap you guys revise way too much, need to take time to chill, I'm not half bad at academics either, but I think sweating revision to get the grades is the wrong tactic, if you understand fundamentally what goes on in a subject you can easily get top grades at GCSE with pretty minimal revision, the only reason youd need to do as much revision as brainzistheword suggests is if you don't get the content
    Lol, we want really good grades therefore we have to revise hard. Just knowing few bits won't get us the grades we want especially for the A*'s btw exams are getting harder so we have to work hard. Sometimes it may look like too much but in reality the more you do the better.
    Also brainzistheword doesn't tell us to do loads of revision - it's our own choice

ReputationRep:
    Lol, we want really good grades therefore we have to revise hard. Just knowing few bits won't get us the grades we want especially for the A*'s btw exams are getting harder so we have to work hard. Sometimes it may look like too much but in reality the more you do the better.
    Also brainzistheword doesn't tell us to do loads of revision - it's our own choice
    So true Poo, it wouldn't let me rep your comment
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    So true Poo, it wouldn't let me rep your comment
    Aw oh well Thank you. I don't understand why people say that like all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Aw oh well Thank you. I don't understand why people say that like all the time.
    Tbh, I think they are just jealous. I guess it makes them feel better about theirselves - being that they probably didn't revise as much and won't achieve as excellent grades.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I think they are just jealous. I guess it makes them feel better about theirselves - being that they probably didn't revise as much and won't achieve as excellent grades.
    Very true and i agree.Anyways how was your biology exam ?

ReputationRep:
    Or the thug life..they probably lead..?😋
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone do History except from me ? I hate history, geography is 10 times better - in my opinion
    Nah I don't do history either, absolutely hated it (I mean I hate geography too but year 9 me thought it was more bearable)

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here have the American West Edexcel paper tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    Does anyone here have the American West Edexcel paper tomorrow?
    Is that even a subject...? Not being rude or anything...but I've never heard of that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Is that even a subject...? Not being rude or anything...but I've never heard of that...
    It's a topic in History...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    It's a topic in History...
    Ohhhh....okay...sorry..didn't realise that...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.