The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
No..i don't mind u asking..😜😜
Philosophy 1 and 2 and chemistry 2 and 3...

😜😜
Ooooo good luck! 🍀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilacpotato
😜😜
Ooooo good luck! 🍀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thx..same to u...
Original post by mypetpikachu
We've got the same subjects except for citizenship..I do Spanish instead...

It's a useless half GCSE that we were made to do if we picked RS
Original post by jamierogers21

What do you do in Citizenship? Curious...:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilacpotato
What do you do in Citizenship? Curious...:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was all about Law and Politics, things like the courts and peoples rights. Quite interesting concepts but it was a doss lesson and nobody really cared because it was a compulsory short course.

Oooh...that's annoying..it must be a waste of time then...lol..
do you ever get that feeling when you are tired but not tired?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
do you ever get that feeling when you are tired but not tired?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol yes :smile: I always feel tired but then i go to sleep and i'm still awake but this was time ago not anymore. Nowadays i'm always tired, i just want to sleep. Exams are tiring me so much now but i need my A*'s and A's :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
lol yes :smile: I always feel tired but then i go to sleep and i'm still awake but this was time ago not anymore. Nowadays i'm always tired, i just want to sleep. Exams are tiring me so much now but i need my A*'s and A's :smile:

haha, yeah well I am sure that you will achieve those grades. :smile: you definitely do deserve them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys, when should i start revising for my year eleven mocks? they are in november (after a two week half term.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
hey guys, when should i start revising for my year eleven mocks? they are in november (after a two week half term.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have a full set of exams or just like one per subject?

it will be effectively like the actual GCSEs. i do IGCSE - so none of my exams will be changing. so i will get two exams for each science and then obviously two for English, two for maths, four for Spanish, history exam, re (long course and short course,) geography. probs missed out a subject - lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
it will be effectively like the actual GCSEs. i do IGCSE - so none of my exams will be changing. so i will get two exams for each science and then obviously two for English, two for maths, four for Spanish, history exam, re (long course and short course,) geography. probs missed out a subject - lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I definitely wouldn't start until a couple weeks before the half-term, I wouldn't say that mocks are that important and can be used to highlight the areas you need to go over
I definitely wouldn't start until a couple weeks before the half-term, I wouldn't say that mocks are that important and can be used to highlight the areas you need to go over

fair enough. however, i am aiming to achieve straight A*'s in these mocks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing America tomorrow but I don't know if it's the west. I'm doing 1919- 1941.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
13/06/2016 - Evening update

Ok so I'm definitely happier with what I've done today. Despite a late start (due to sleeping in late :colondollar:) I've managed to get a considerable amount done :smile:

Today I have:
-Physics P7.1 notes finished (there wasn't much left to do at all though)
-Physics P7.2 notes finished
-Physics P7.3 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.4 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.5 notes started and finished
-Biology B7.1 notes finished (wasn't much left to do)
-Biology B7.2 notes started (will finish tonight too)

I'm just in shock that I managed to get through an entire unit 7 in just 2 days and more!!! :biggrin:

Tomorrow's my last day off :frown: although I shouldn't moan as the majority of you guys have your history exam tomorrow. Good luck you guys :smile:
good luck with history tomorrow everyone! you will smash it! :smile: lol, i loveeee history, it is one of my favourite subjects of all times. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801
13/06/2016 - Evening update

Ok so I'm definitely happier with what I've done today. Despite a late start (due to sleeping in late :colondollar:) I've managed to get a considerable amount done :smile:

Today I have:
-Physics P7.1 notes finished (there wasn't much left to do at all though)
-Physics P7.2 notes finished
-Physics P7.3 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.4 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.5 notes started and finished
-Biology B7.1 notes finished (wasn't much left to do)
-Biology B7.2 notes started (will finish tonight too)

I'm just in shock that I managed to get through an entire unit 7 in just 2 days and more!!! :biggrin:

Tomorrow's my last day off :frown: although I shouldn't moan as the majority of you guys have your history exam tomorrow. Good luck you guys :smile:

well done niamh, this is very impressive. :smile: congratulations to you and all that you have achieved today. i am certain that all of your hard-work will result in high grades. well done though, it must be hard to stay motivated as you come to an end with your GCSEs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
quoted myself, so had to modify this. oops.
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I'm doing America tomorrow but I don't know if it's the west. I'm doing 1919- 1941.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Mines 1840-1895

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending