The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

this is going to sound really weird and awkward, i appreciate that you all have better things to do than read my posts. anyway, how can i get over my social anxiety of not being able to talk to boys face to face when i first meet them? if i know the boy really well than i find it easy to get along with them. but if i don't know them, well that is another story.

any advice would be greatly appreciated, have been struggling with this for a while now - ever since the bullying began in year seven...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
hey guys, when should i start revising for my year eleven mocks? they are in november (after a two week half term.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

In September...don't f it up like I did...I didn't really care in mine so I got predicted really low..so it made it really hard for me to apply for the sixth form I wanted...
Original post by ?Hannah
good luck with history tomorrow everyone! you will smash it! :smile: lol, i loveeee history, it is one of my favourite subjects of all times. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww.thx...
Original post by NiamhM1801
13/06/2016 - Evening update

Ok so I'm definitely happier with what I've done today. Despite a late start (due to sleeping in late :colondollar:) I've managed to get a considerable amount done :smile:

Today I have:
-Physics P7.1 notes finished (there wasn't much left to do at all though)
-Physics P7.2 notes finished
-Physics P7.3 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.4 notes started and finished
-Physics P7.5 notes started and finished
-Biology B7.1 notes finished (wasn't much left to do)
-Biology B7.2 notes started (will finish tonight too)

I'm just in shock that I managed to get through an entire unit 7 in just 2 days and more!!! :biggrin:

Tomorrow's my last day off :frown: although I shouldn't moan as the majority of you guys have your history exam tomorrow. Good luck you guys :smile:

Woah...well done...that is a lot...👏👏
Original post by ?Hannah
this is going to sound really weird and awkward, i appreciate that you all have better things to do than read my posts. anyway, how can i get over my social anxiety of not being able to talk to boys face to face when i first meet them? if i know the boy really well than i find it easy to get along with them. but if i don't know them, well that is another story.

any advice would be greatly appreciated, have been struggling with this for a while now - ever since the bullying began in year seven...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww...I'm so sorry to hear about ur bullying thing...I used to have a thing where I couldn't even talk to a boy even if I knew them for a while...I figured the easiest way around that was to not look at them in the eye...and now I'm like raving with them boys alla time...lol...jk...
I know this is sooo irrelevant...but I just found a really cool way of clicking my fingers...lol...
Original post by jamierogers21
Mines 1840-1895

I see good luck bro. It's nice to have another male on the thread 👌

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

I was literally just about to comment on that...that's annoying...lol..jk...
Original post by ?Hannah
well done niamh, this is very impressive. :smile: congratulations to you and all that you have achieved today. i am certain that all of your hard-work will result in high grades. well done though, it must be hard to stay motivated as you come to an end with your GCSEs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, thank you! :biggrin:
And yeah it really is, just knowing that it'll be over so soon but I've still got to power through these last few is really tiring me out haha :tongue:

Original post by mypetpikachu
Woah...well done...that is a lot...👏👏

Thank you :h:
And yeah it really is, just knowing that it'll be over so soon but I've still got to power through these last few is really tiring me out haha :tongue:

Welcome...☺️☺️☺️

yes :smile: and then you have the whole summer to have a break! think about how good that will feel :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786

where have Mac and the mesmerised guy gone? :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
where have Mac and the mesmerised guy gone? :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were male??
Lol..had to go on a massive break from revision to shiver..it is literally freezing today...😨😨
Aww...I'm so sorry to hear about ur bullying thing...I used to have a thing where I couldn't even talk to a boy even if I knew them for a while...I figured the easiest way around that was to not look at them in the eye...and now I'm like raving with them boys alla time...lol...jk...
I know this is sooo irrelevant...but I just found a really cool way of clicking my fingers...lol...

yeah, omf. guys, can be very intimidating, especially if they are fit, funny and intellectual. :0 lol. I find it hard to talk to my form tutor who is male! i try and have short conversations with guys idrk then run away and get away from the awkward situation, lol. i guess that i am not confident about my appearance and i guess i worry that boys will judge my appearance and personality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gd luck with history tomorrow everyone...5 more exams left for me then its over :banana:
They were male??

i presume so? :0 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellamoon_22
Gd luck with history tomorrow everyone...5 more exams left for me then its over :banana:

WOO! well done, congrats that is really good! well done Ella, good luck for your history tomorrow. ☺️ you have worked really hard, so i am sure that you will get the results that you deserve on results day. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
yeah, omf. guys, can be very intimidating, especially if they are fit, funny and intellectual. :0 lol. I find it hard to talk to my form tutor who is male! i try and have short conversations with guys idrk then run away and get away from the awkward situation, lol. i guess that i am not confident about my appearance and i guess i worry that boys will judge my appearance and personality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not all boys are shallow and i bet ur beautiful :h: just try to be calm and collected in those awkward situations and hopefully u will get used to talking to them
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm..I get how u feel girl...boys should just genuinely be ugly...it would make life much more easier...lol...
Original post by ellamoon_22

Thx..same to u and good luck in all ur exams...I hope u ace them all...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending