Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was blow drying my hair like 2 seconds ago...I felt sooo awesome doing that...dunno why...✌️🤘🤘

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Ok I'll get drinks and snacks
    You can never have too many snacks
    Hmmm...that's true...woah wait...I was planning on dieting after the exams...u know what...get Diet Coke...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Hmm...well tbh..it kinda went great for me...I guess I just find the odds easy...
    It's okay...
    Omg..ur sooo lucky...I've still got two papers remaining...,but one subject...so I'll be done on Friday next week...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good! Do you like Physics?
    Haha yeah, I guess I am pretty lucky! Another week?!

I'm sure they did, and also if most people found it hard then that'll mean low grade boundaries

And I know - it's gonna feel so weird for me too! Revision's just kind of become part of the daily routine so once exams are over I'll be a bit lost
    Yeah, I find physics pretty hard so I knew I wasn't gonna do amazingly...still want an A* though!
    I know what you mean!

Watch death note...if u haven't already...it's a good way to spend time...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is that a TV show?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    That's good! Do you like Physics?
    Haha yeah, I guess I am pretty lucky! Another week?!

Yeah, I find physics pretty hard so I knew I wasn't gonna do amazingly...still want an A* though!
    I know what you mean!

Is that a TV show?
    Nope..I hate physics...I've just always been good at it for some reason...like I love chemistry...but I suck at it sooo much...
    Nope..it's an anime...u should watch it though...it's worth watching...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone else's exams go...??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope..I hate physics...I've just always been good at it for some reason...like I love chemistry...but I suck at it sooo much...
    Nope..it's an anime...u should watch it though...it's worth watching...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha...that's lucky!!
    I will have a look...

ReputationRep:
    Biology was so good 🎉 I pretty sure got an A* on that paper. 3 more exams then finished yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    Biology was so good 🎉 I pretty sure got an A* on that paper. 3 more exams then finished yay
    Well done..👏👏good luck in ur other three exams...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just when I had finally come to the conclusion that I was going to sleep now...my mum tells me to go pick my little brother up from school....ugh...😪😪😪😪

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hannah...where r u...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    U still in school Hannah...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really bored...someone..don't let this sloth suffer in boredom...
    Hannah...why u gotta be in school....??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Did my physics exam today - p2 + p3 were both as bad as each other but it wasn't only me. Everyone thought it was awful.
    Did geography 3 too - it was amazing - loved it. All 3 papers for geography were amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Did my physics exam today - p2 + p3 were both as bad as each other but it wasn't only me. Everyone thought it was awful.
    Did geography 3 too - it was amazing - loved it. All 3 papers for geography were amazing
    Yes I know it's actually so depressing I can't :'( my A* in physics has gone now. Even the smartest people in the year found it hard! And geography unit 3 was decent I mean I had to rush the last question because of time? What exam board are you I'm edexcel b?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    Was that OCR Gateway? Well done

Aw Nisha, that's a shame, you never know, the boundaries will change so you will get a good grade. Plus, it's done now - how many have you got left?

ReputationRep:
    I've got 1 exam left in 10 days time! A long wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone else's exams go...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Had 2 exams today. B4 C4 P4 went well and health and social care was all right.

JUST 1 MORE EXAM!!!

ReputationRep:
    Glad they went well

So lucky! I've still got 5!
    Wow, 5! I just got history left! What exams is it?

ReputationRep:
    This is AQA right? P2 was quite easy tbf(especially the 6 marker) but P3 was tough- i hate lenses.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srmed)
    I've got 1 exam left in 10 days time! A long wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same I've got statistics you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.