Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srmed)
    Yes I know it's actually so depressing I can't :'( my A* in physics has gone now. Even the smartest people in the year found it hard! And geography unit 3 was decent I mean I had to rush the last question because of time? What exam board are you I'm edexcel b?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeh i do Edexcel A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Biology B7, Chemistry C7, Physics P7 and then Further Maths (non calc and calc papers)
    Hey Niamh,

I just realised that I messed up on one of the 1 marks. I wrote magnetic induction at first and then changed it to magnetic polarity. Would I get the mark ? It was the one where he inserts the north pole into a coil. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Even though I did well Im so upset because I messed up on that easy 1 marker.

ReputationRep:
    Wow that is a long wait! What exam is it? Mine finish in a week 🎉🎉
    It is product design and lucky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Same I've got statistics you?
    Product design

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, was listening to a song which belongs to my friend called 'collide tonight,' and my dad walks in. -_- lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, do you like it? At least you've only got one left. Most people had their last exam today whereas we've got another week! It's not too bad though. At least you've got plenty of time to prepare for it!

Hi!
    It's alright it's just that we haven't been taught well for the exam itself by our teacher so it's good to have a large gap. I know! And it still feels more relaxed now and as if I am on a holiday a bit haha but anyways good luck for your last exam!

ReputationRep:
    Gifs won't work.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Hello!
    Hiya, you're back!
    Gifs won't work.
    L!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Even though I did well Im so upset because I messed up on that easy 1 marker.
    Don't worry! Everyone makes mistakes! At least it was 1 mark so I'm sure you will get the grade you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Hiya, you're back!

L!!!!
    Hello yes I am, have been at school .
    I wanted the photo of L to move - like it did when I searched it up. But it didn't .

ReputationRep:
    Hello yes I am, have been at school .
    I wanted the photo of L to move - like it did when I searched it up. But it didn't .
    That's too bad. Either way, L is still cool!

ReputationRep:
    Hm yeah, that's a shame. As long as you can kind of self-teach it all though you should be fine. Isn't the exam like 2 hours long? Good luck for it anyway, and thanks
    Yeah it's 2 hours long and it's mostly common sense for things like yeah you can teach it by yourself and thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys still got exams ? If so how many ? I have one left on the 27th - Statistics
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yup, 5 to go with 2 clashes!
    Monday, Wednesday and Friday
    I had three exams today GOOD LUCK !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Don't worry! Everyone makes mistakes! At least it was 1 mark so I'm sure you will get the grade you want!
    Thanks. That means a lot.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you'd get the mark for that, as they are two completely different things, sorry about that
    But it's only one mark so nothing to get too upset over
    Oh well. I hope the mark scheme is vague. Lol. Probably won't be.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    17/06/2016 - Evening update

I seem to post 2 completely different things here and on my own thread haha.
    Today I haven't done anything since my exam, but I did a fair bit leading up to it.

Today I have:
    -Physics P5 notes done in full (took me AGES)
    -Physics P6 notes done in full
    -June 2015 P456 paper except 6 mark questions as didn't have time: 37/42 (was so so happy with this )
    -Other general revision just before the exam

Tomorrow I'm working on B7 and further maths ahead of Monday. I'm not liking the look of this clash at all tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Have you guys still got exams ? If so how many ? I have one left on the 27th - Statistics
    Yep. Just got 1 left which is history on the 21st June. Then, freedom!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.