tbh, that is v true though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Is it aqa?
    Nope Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    because i am not good enough and i don't want to waste his time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww...don't feel that..I'm sure ur just under estimating yourself...u r a great person...just don't change yourself for others..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    aw thanks
    tbh, that is v true though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agreed...although with no experience..lol...I just sit and like someone...never taken another step forward...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    What subjects r u all taking for as level...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maths, biology and chemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Maths, biology and chemistry
    Wut about physics...ur close to the Asian typicals..just not there yet..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Wut about physics...ur close to the Asian typicals..just not there yet..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, I hate physics and my school only wants us to take 3 A levels. I might change one of them to history depending on my GCSE results

ReputationRep:
    oh wow, well done! i got up to green belt in karate, but they said that i wasn't good enough to continue.

have just broken up with John.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, don't worry about it! There is plenty fish in the sea!

ReputationRep:
    my body is so abnormally sized. i get a lot of aches due to it. what do i do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    politics, philosophy and economics. one of my friends brothers has a place to do it next year at Oxford.
    Your friend's brother is so lucky. What GCSEs and A levels did he get ? Thanks.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    i purposefully left my soulmate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why ? What happened ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Your friend's brother is so lucky. What GCSEs and A levels did he get ? Thanks.

He got straight A*'s at GCSE. But quite a few were boarderline - take English for example. Then he get all A's in his AS', even taking A2 maths early and managing to achieve an A* in that. He hasn't got his A2's back yet, but I think his offer is A,A,A* or A* A* A. He has already achieved the A* in maths, which counts towards his offer.

They are a very intelligent family. He was privately educated at GCSE standard (went to the boys version of my school.) But then he was educated at a state college for A level.

What grades do you think that you will achieve in your GCSEs?

ReputationRep:
    Why ? What happened ?

Just felt like I wasn't good enough

ReputationRep:
    Just felt like I wasn't good enough
    Why ?

ReputationRep:
    He got straight A*'s at GCSE. But quite a few were boarderline - take English for example. Then he get all A's in his AS', even taking A2 maths early and managing to achieve an A* in that. He hasn't got his A2's back yet, but I think his offer is A,A,A* or A* A* A. He has already achieved the A* in maths, which counts towards his offer.

They are a very intelligent family. He was privately educated at GCSE standard (went to the boys version of my school.) But then he was educated at a state college for A level.

Wow. I'm hoping for as many A*s and As. I know I won't be getting straight A*s.

ReputationRep:

Isn't the standard offer AAA ? Why did they increase the grades needed ?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the standard offer AAA ? Why did they increase the grades needed ?

Oh yes, I think his offer was that. Sorry, I don't know exactly what his offer is. But, yes it seems like A A A is what he has been offered.

ReputationRep:
    Why ?

He was going out a lot and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, I think his offer was that. Sorry, I don't know exactly what his offer is. But, yes it seems like A A A is what he has been offered.
    I see.

ReputationRep:
    He was going out a lot and stuff.
    But that doesn't mean you should leave him ? Isn't he upset ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.