Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Lol your back with your jokes eh?
    The sloth awoke from her sleep..when a charming donkey came and kissed her...lol..jk...no..I was being serious...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    The sloth awoke from her sleep..when a charming donkey came and kissed her...lol..jk...no..I was being serious...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Huh ? So who is the sloth and who is the donkey ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    What is NCS?
    National citizen service...I shall be at ur service if u are a dear national citizen...it's a cool summer thing to look good on personal statements and crap...you'll find out more when ur year 11...cuz they come into ur school to advertise themselves...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Huh ? So who is the sloth and who is the donkey ?
    It's a sleeping beauty reference...god...the sloth is me and the donkey is my sense of humour...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's a sleeping beauty reference...god...the sloth is me and the donkey is my sense of humour...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh sorry boss i'm not a small child to understand your reference to sleeping beauty. Gosh

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry boss i'm not a small child to understand your reference to sleeping beauty. Gosh
    It is not a small child reference...It just shows u had no childhood whatsoever...lol..jk..btw..sleep ing beauty is coming out next year...with Emma Watson..sooo excited...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    National citizen service...I shall be at ur service if u are a dear national citizen...it's a cool summer thing to look good on personal statements and crap...you'll find out more when ur year 11...cuz they come into ur school to advertise themselves...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But what exactly does the course entail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Is it that emotional ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    It may not be to others. But to me, it was very moving.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It is not a small child reference...It just shows u had no childhood whatsoever...lol..jk..btw..sleep ing beauty is coming out next year...with Emma Watson..sooo excited...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes it is. Get lost mate. Lol Jk don't cry. Oooh don't care Jk again don't cry
    Really ? I never knew that
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It may not be to others. But to me, it was very moving.
    It is emotional. Even the book.

ReputationRep:
    It is emotional. Even the book.
    I started crying at the part where Rose and Jack met.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I started crying at the part where Rose and Jack met.
    Haha aw

ReputationRep:
    Haha aw
    They are very cute. Honestly the whole film sent shivers down my spine today.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    They are very cute. Honestly the whole film sent shivers down my spine today.
    Ikr Literally when I watch the film i have to watch something that would make me happy or else my thoughts would forever be on that

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I swear that Beauty and the Best is the film which is involving Emma Watson.

ReputationRep:
    I swear that Beauty and the Best is the film which is involving Emma Watson.
    Oh crap..yh..whoops...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh crap..yh..whoops...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Innit man, What YOU saying? *does that thing where one raises their arm and then lowers it in like a curved motion.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is. Get lost mate. Lol Jk don't cry. Oooh don't care Jk again don't cry
    Really ? I never knew that
    Oooohhh..nisha's on fire with come backs today ain't she...lol..jk...let's end this war...I solemnly declare the end of war between pikachu and nisha..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Innit man, What YOU saying? *does that thing where one raises their arm and then lowers it in like a curved motion.
    Oh..jee calm dem tits...lol..I actually tried that action to get what u mean...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh..jee calm dem tits...lol..I actually tried that action to get what u mean...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    With like the rockstar fingers. If ya get meh. Check your vistor messages. Guys, omg i have just forgotten how to spell..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.