The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
The sloth awoke from her sleep..when a charming donkey came and kissed her...lol..jk...no..I was being serious...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh ? So who is the sloth and who is the donkey ?
Original post by ?Hannah
What is NCS?

National citizen service...I shall be at ur service if u are a dear national citizen...it's a cool summer thing to look good on personal statements and crap...you'll find out more when ur year 11...cuz they come into ur school to advertise themselves...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri
Huh ? So who is the sloth and who is the donkey ?

It's a sleeping beauty reference...god...the sloth is me and the donkey is my sense of humour...

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a sleeping beauty reference...god...the sloth is me and the donkey is my sense of humour...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sorry boss i'm not a small child to understand your reference to sleeping beauty. Gosh
Oh sorry boss i'm not a small child to understand your reference to sleeping beauty. Gosh

It is not a small child reference...It just shows u had no childhood whatsoever...lol..jk..btw..sleeping beauty is coming out next year...with Emma Watson..sooo excited...

Posted from TSR Mobile
National citizen service...I shall be at ur service if u are a dear national citizen...it's a cool summer thing to look good on personal statements and crap...you'll find out more when ur year 11...cuz they come into ur school to advertise themselves...

Posted from TSR Mobile

But what exactly does the course entail?
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Is it that emotional ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

It may not be to others. But to me, it was very moving.
It is not a small child reference...It just shows u had no childhood whatsoever...lol..jk..btw..sleeping beauty is coming out next year...with Emma Watson..sooo excited...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is. Get lost mate. Lol Jk don't cry. :u: Oooh don't care Jk again don't cry :biggrin:
Really ? I never knew that
Original post by ?Hannah
It may not be to others. But to me, it was very moving.

It is emotional. Even the book.
It is emotional. Even the book.

I started crying at the part where Rose and Jack met.
Original post by ?Hannah
I started crying at the part where Rose and Jack met.

Haha aw :colondollar:
Haha aw :colondollar:

They are very cute. Honestly the whole film sent shivers down my spine today.
Original post by ?Hannah
They are very cute. Honestly the whole film sent shivers down my spine today.

Ikr :smile: Literally when I watch the film i have to watch something that would make me happy or else my thoughts would forever be on that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I swear that Beauty and the Best is the film which is involving Emma Watson.
Original post by ?Hannah
I swear that Beauty and the Best is the film which is involving Emma Watson.

Oh crap..yh..whoops...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh crap..yh..whoops...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Innit man, What YOU saying? *does that thing where one raises their arm and then lowers it in like a curved motion. :colonhash:
Yes it is. Get lost mate. Lol Jk don't cry. :u: Oooh don't care Jk again don't cry :biggrin:
Really ? I never knew that

Oooohhh..nisha's on fire with come backs today ain't she...lol..jk...let's end this war...I solemnly declare the end of war between pikachu and nisha..

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ?Hannah
Innit man, What YOU saying? *does that thing where one raises their arm and then lowers it in like a curved motion. :colonhash:

Oh..jee calm dem tits...lol..I actually tried that action to get what u mean...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh..jee calm dem tits...lol..I actually tried that action to get what u mean...

Posted from TSR Mobile

With like the rockstar fingers. If ya get meh. Check your vistor messages. Guys, omg i have just forgotten how to spell..
Original post by ?Hannah
With like the rockstar fingers. If ya get meh. Check your vistor messages. Guys, omg i have just forgotten how to spell..

Ugh..I hv to log on and everything cuz I'm using the app which doesn't show that ****...I'll check now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending