Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    def leppard are a good band, my dad likes them as well. he accidentally played one of the awkward songs in the car though. so embarrassing...

I wouldn't be with them together, like it wouldn't be me going on a date with both of them at the same time. 😂 yeah, I guess I do like it rough.. 😂

come join us on the relocation thread!
    Ooooh. So mean a date. Lol. I was thinking of something else. What relocation thread ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Lol I've heard of that movie hasn't it got Deepika ?
    Yes it does have have Deepika and Sharukh Lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I have just seen all your posts about me thinking your non-revision posts aren't welcome. That definitely wasn't the case and I don't want you to fee bad about it. Reading them made me feel good that it had brought all of you together and we made revision more fun. Posting on here was your down time and for some of you, your procrastination so in no ways am I annoyed about it.

As for me not posting in ages, it has nothing to do with you guys posting, I have just been extremely busy and this has sort of taken a back seat (hopefully not for much longer).

I really don't want anyone feeling bad, because there is nothing to feel bad about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Hey guys I have just seen all your posts about me thinking your non-revision posts aren't welcome. That definitely wasn't the case and I don't want you to fee bad about it. Reading them made me feel good that it had brought all of you together and we made revision more fun. Posting on here was your down time and for some of you, your procrastination so in no ways am I annoyed about it.

As for me not posting in ages, it has nothing to do with you guys posting, I have just been extremely busy and this has sort of taken a back seat (hopefully not for much longer).

I really don't want anyone feeling bad, because there is nothing to feel bad about
    So...I don't hv to remove my posts...??

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    So...I don't hv to remove my posts...??

Not if you really don't want to - I was just thinking that it would be easier for new people on the thread to see my updates if there were less pages but it's entirely up to you I don't want to sound unreasonable or anything

ReputationRep:
    Not if you really don't want to - I was just thinking that it would be easier for new people on the thread to see my updates if there were less pages but it's entirely up to you I don't want to sound unreasonable or anything
    Oh no..I get it...I probably shouldnt hv posted that much..sorry...it's gonna take a while though...but I'm doing it...

• Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Oh no..I get it...I probably shouldnt hv posted that much..sorry...it's gonna take a while though...but I'm doing it...

Ah no don't apologise (I feel bad now) even if it is just a few that will help - thank you

ReputationRep:
    Ah no don't apologise (I feel bad now) even if it is just a few that will help - thank you
    Oh no..don't feel bad,..it's not ur fault...

ReputationRep:
    hello, I will be deleting my non-revision related posts also. I think that you have the power to delete posts also - as you are the thread starter.
    Aw...please tell me that exists...

• Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Oh no..don't feel bad,..it's not ur fault...

hello, I will be deleting my non-revision related posts also. I think that you have the power to delete posts also - as you are the thread starter.
    Hi Hannah, thank you!! I really appreciate it but I don't want you to feel bad
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Aw...please tell me that exists...

Is it possible for me to delete posts? I don't know how but if you could tell me I would be grateful

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible for me to delete posts? I don't know how but if you could tell me I would be grateful
    Just report us all...lol..jk..don't...

• Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Just report us all...lol..jk..don't...

Haha lol I could never do that to such good people

ReputationRep:
    Haha lol I could never do that to such good people
    Aww.thx...

• Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Seen as I have a few spare minutes I may as well update all the lovely people who have been following my thread:
    UPDATE
    • Before the Chemistry I have completed every past paper I could find (around 9 I think)
    • I'd also gone through the revision guide for Chemistry
    • And also made diagrams and notes for my wall (which I am about to swap for Physics ones )

Only one exam left to go now - how about you guys?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Seen as I have a few spare minutes I may as well update all the lovely people who have been following my thread:
    UPDATE
    • Before the Chemistry I have completed every past paper I could find (around 9 I think)
    • And also made diagrams and notes for my wall (which I am about to swap for Physics ones )
    Well done
    Which exam did you have and how did it go?
    I've only got 3 left now, today's two went well - biology could've been a lot better but further maths was great

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE

Well done...👏👏I've only got one left to do as well now..just the second paper for further maths on Friday...and then I'll be free...yayyy...

• Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Well done
    I've only got 3 left now, today's two went well - biology could've been a lot better but further maths was great
    Thank you
    I had Chemistry and I think it went better than the first one, but I'm one of very few who feel ike this
    Wow two today and 3 left is still quite a few. I bet you've done well in Biology and glad to hear about FM

Well done...👏👏I've only got one left to do as well now..just the second paper for further maths on Friday...and then I'll be free...yayyy...

Thank you - yay one and then it's over Good luck for it

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    I had Chemistry and I think it went better than the first one, but I'm one of very few who feel ike this
    Wow two today and 3 left is still quite a few. I bet you've done well in Biology and glad to hear about FM

Thank you - yay one and then it's over Good luck for it
    Thx...same to u...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Well done
    Have you checked what you got on the unofficial mark scheme for AQA Level 2 Further Maths? What do you think your mark is?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.