The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mac117
No problem :smile: Just want to tell you my perspective after I cried over my exams I felt didn't reflect my actual knowledge. At the end of the day you know your true worth, and a letter on a piece of paper should never, ever change the way you see yourself. For the worst, at least.

Well said :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri
I've just finished my exams today and I feel like i still have to revise for something. Is this just me being stupid or is this with everyone else ? Lol

Same here! I keep getting scared like "aaah I have to revise!" and then I remember....I don't :biggrin:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Same here! I keep getting scared like "aaah I have to revise!" and then I remember....I don't :biggrin:

Yeh ! It's coz i have nothing to do lol
Original post by nisha.sri
Yeh ! It's coz i have nothing to do lol

Omg same here.:smile: Guess I'll miss revising.:biggrin:
I keep on feeling guilty I'm not revising even THOUGH ITS THE HOLIDAYS!! :angry:
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
I keep on feeling guilty I'm not revising even THOUGH ITS THE HOLIDAYS!! :angry:

Saaame

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by starstudent7
Omg same here.:smile: Guess I'll miss revising.:biggrin:

Please tell me you're joking!? I swear I have PTSD from staying in one room revising for hours on end :o::tongue:
Please tell me you're joking!? I swear I have PTSD from staying in one room revising for hours on end :o::tongue:

What's PTSD stand for...?
Original post by mypetpikachu

post traumatic stress disorder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu

Yeah what Hannah said.
'Twas a joke, by the way.
Original post by ?Hannah
post traumatic stress disorder.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh....
Yeah what Hannah said.
'Twas a joke, by the way.

Oh...okay...

Haha I was joking but I kind of will miss revising I bet!:smile:
Haha I was joking but I kind of will miss revising I bet!:smile:

Don't stop then lmao. Just start revising for an A-level subject. You're so lucky you miss revising, it shows how much you can revise. This just means you will get good grades, just keep going on and get better - let nothing stop you.
I'm on the complete other side, never ever revises. I've started a bit but I play games 8* longer than I revise a day...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chittesh14
Don't stop then lmao. Just start revising for an A-level subject. You're so lucky you miss revising, it shows how much you can revise. This just means you will get good grades, just keep going on and get better - let nothing stop you.
I'm on the complete other side, never ever revises. I've started a bit but I play games 8* longer than I revise a day...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you:smile: Your too nice:smile: I am not going to start revising yet as I don't miss it properly yet but I will start in the last few weeks of the summer holidays if I feel like it.:u: I need some time to relax after all that revision though!:biggrin: Haha I don't think your that bad and I am sure that you've put just as much effort as me into your exams.:smile: I wish you good luck for results day!:wink:
Thank you:smile: Your too nice:smile: I am not going to start revising yet as I don't miss it properly yet but I will start in the last few weeks of the summer holidays if I feel like it.:u: I need some time to relax after all that revision though!:biggrin: Haha I don't think your that bad and I am sure that you've put just as much effort as me into your exams.:smile: I wish you good luck for results day!:wink:

Clearly, I haven't :/. I revised around 1-2 hours before each exam, so definitely not. Thanks for the luck, hopefully it helps lol. You should get the grades you want and carry on doing what you need to do. I have flopped my GCSEs but I'm going to change now, so I'm not extremely worried - unless I don't change.
Clearly, I haven't :/. I revised around 1-2 hours before each exam, so definitely not. Thanks for the luck, hopefully it helps lol. You should get the grades you want and carry on doing what you need to do. I have flopped my GCSEs but I'm going to change now, so I'm not extremely worried - unless I don't change.

That's still good though, there are people who turn up to exams without any revision.:smile: Ur welcome and to you too.:wink:
That's still good though, there are people who turn up to exams without any revision.:smile: Ur welcome and to you too.:wink:

That's practically what I did lol...
That's practically what I did lol...

Haha really?:smile:
Haha really?:smile:

Yeah... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending