Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstudent7)
    Aww this is so sweet, thank you so much Good luck to you too for your hard work and motivation I feel the same way as you too but hopefully we do well I will update you tomorrow after I get my results!
    You're welcome! And thank you

I look forward to hearing how you've done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Ah I see. I'm glad they went well for you. Are you carrying on to A2?
    yeah doing biology chemistry maths and an EPQ.. dropping critical thinking (thankfully!) and history []
    What are you planning on doing this year?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh)
    yeah doing biology chemistry maths and an EPQ.. dropping critical thinking (thankfully!) and history []
    What are you planning on doing this year?
    Ah those are good subjects - seem medicine related too

I'm in a sticky situation at the minute, so I'm waiting until tomorrow to get some advice from teachers. I have the options of an apprenticeship or A-levels (maths, FM, Chemistry and Physics

ReputationRep:
    Ah those are good subjects - seem medicine related too

I'm in a sticky situation at the minute, so I'm waiting until tomorrow to get some advice from teachers. I have the options of an apprenticeship or A-levels (maths, FM, Chemistry and Physics
    yeah I'm hoping to apply to study Dentistry - as long as my ukcat goes to plan.. it's a ridiculous test!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you soo much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    IT'S SO CLOSE!!!

Well, this is it! In less than 13 hours I will find out my results and what a journey it has been.

I've felt quite up-beat about the prospect of results day, but as it has gradually approached, I've started to doubt all my answers to the questions and now I am really nervous. Then, when I saw the grade boundaries this morning, I could feel myself getting even more anxious, purely because some of them were rather higher than anticipated.

I think, overall, what I am hoping for most, is that everyone who has joined in with the GYG competition gets the grades they have worked incredibly hard for, and I have my fingers crossed for those who have followed my story closely (@nisha.sri, lilacpotato, NiamhM1801, starstudent7, sahra30013, mypetpikachu MR.ANONYMOUS 786 and many more) that you get the grades you deserve

I shall be online tomorrow morning before going to get my results and I'll probably do a lot more waffling in a post again then.

Seen as this is a penultimate post, is there anything you want to know about me, or help with anything? If not, I'll see you in the morning Good luck everyone (Don't forget to tell me how you get on - you can post or PM me if you like)
    Thank you so much! Your thread has been a source of motivation throughout my exams and really hope (make that know) you'll get the results you want and deserve! Can't believe it's tomorrow!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh)
    yeah I'm hoping to apply to study Dentistry - as long as my ukcat goes to plan.. it's a ridiculous test!
    I'm not familiar with what that entails but I know a few people who've said it's difficult. I hope it goes well for you and let me know how you get on

(Original post by Raji2001)
    Thank you soo much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Thank you so much! Your thread has been a source of motivation throughout my exams and really hope (make that know) you'll get the results you want and deserve! Can't believe it's tomorrow!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thank you for following it! It means a lot! And thank you for your kind words, I've no doubt you've done amazingly well too. It's come around so fast, but good luck and let me know how you get on

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you for following it! It means a lot! And thank you for your kind words, I've no doubt you've done amazingly well too. It's come around so fast, but good luck and let me know how you get on
    No problem, will do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wish you all the best for tomorrow. Good luck!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone !!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrykel)
    I wish you all the best for tomorrow. Good luck!
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Good luck everyone !!
    Thank you both of you - good luck to you too
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Thank you both of you - good luck to you too
    Thank you. When are you getting your results ?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. When are you getting your results ?
    You're welcome - and I think around 9:30. What about yourself?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome - and I think around 9:30. What about yourself?
    Same thing !! OMG guess what you know @surina16 got 9A* and 1A
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Wow - that's amazing. Well done @surina16!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    IT'S SO CLOSE!!!

Well, this is it! In less than 13 hours I will find out my results and what a journey it has been.

I've felt quite up-beat about the prospect of results day, but as it has gradually approached, I've started to doubt all my answers to the questions and now I am really nervous. Then, when I saw the grade boundaries this morning, I could feel myself getting even more anxious, purely because some of them were rather higher than anticipated.

I think, overall, what I am hoping for most, is that everyone who has joined in with the GYG competition gets the grades they have worked incredibly hard for, and I have my fingers crossed for those who have followed my story closely (@nisha.sri, lilacpotato, NiamhM1801, starstudent7, sahra30013, mypetpikachu MR.ANONYMOUS 786 and many more) that you get the grades you deserve

I shall be online tomorrow morning before going to get my results and I'll probably do a lot more waffling in a post again then.

Seen as this is a penultimate post, is there anything you want to know about me, or help with anything? If not, I'll see you in the morning Good luck everyone (Don't forget to tell me how you get on - you can post or PM me if you like)
    Ahh thank you! I hope you got the results you want! I got 6A*s 6As which I'm really pleased with! Next stop- A levels

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that's amazing! Well done to surina16! Also,Nishi I hope you got what you want!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Ahh thank you! I hope you got the results you want! I got 6A*s 6As which I'm really pleased with! Next stop- A levels
    Thank you! Those are amazing grades

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.