Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayu123)
    Im in Year 100
    Year 100? Didn't know that existed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Aw Nisha, yours was amazing! Honestly!

I'm not at college, but I'm going to be looking at doing A-levels independently, in at least Maths, but possibly more subjects How is college going for you?

Thought you did! No worries

Nope sorry
    what year u in and have you done business studies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Year 100? Didn't know that existed...
    YH lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    what year u in and have you done business studies?
    I would be in Year 12 if I'd have gone to college, and no sorry I haven't done business studies

(Original post by Shazen)
    what are you planning on doing after A-Levels?
    I'm not doing A-levels full time but I am looking to do them part time. I'd like to just finish my apprenticeship and see where that takes me, as I can always go on to university later on

ReputationRep:
    I would be in Year 12 if I'd have gone to college, and no sorry I haven't done business studies

I'm not doing A-levels full time but I am looking to do them part time. I'd like to just finish my apprenticeship and see where that takes me, as I can always go on to university later on
    Oh nice. That's good, plus you can do whatever you want because of your grades.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shazen)
    Oh nice. That's good, plus you can do whatever you want because of your grades.
    Thank you! What would you like to do in the future?

ReputationRep:

Nice

Many people underestimate how good apprenticeships are nowadays. Most people I know think that a levels then university are the only success route, but it is clearly wrong.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! What would you like to do in the future?
    Not sure. Hopefully I get my grades this year then maybe Engineering or Physics.

ReputationRep:

aww k did you do triple sicence before ???AQA
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Aw Nisha, yours was amazing! Honestly!

I'm not at college, but I'm going to be looking at doing A-levels independently, in at least Maths, but possibly more subjects How is college going for you?

Thought you did! No worries

Nope sorry

So where are you going ? It's good I'm really enjoying the subjects 😄 Although I can see that the workload is big but I can manage 😜 X

ReputationRep:
    aww k did you do triple sicence before ???AQA
    Hey I'm in yr 12 and I did OCR business studies last year, so I can help you I also did AQA triple science, so feel free to ask for any advice

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm in yr 12 and I did OCR business studies last year, so I can help you I also did AQA triple science, so feel free to ask for any advice
    About business Studies do you have your old coursework you did i just want to see how it is expected to look like and also have you got any revision notes for AQA triple science? Many Thanks and Good Luck GOD BLESS YOU Xd

ReputationRep:
    About business Studies do you have your old coursework you did i just want to see how it is expected to look like and also have you got any revision notes for AQA triple science? Many Thanks and Good Luck GOD BLESS YOU Xd
    Here are my AQA triple science notes (basically the specification condensed)- they are attached. What exam board did you do for business studies- if you did OCR I can show you my coursework! I will attach P1 and P2 revision notes later...
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx B1 revision notes.docx (31.4 KB, 26 views)
  2. File Type: docx B2 revision notes.docx (25.4 KB, 30 views)
  3. File Type: docx B3 Revision Notes.docx (23.2 KB, 37 views)
  4. File Type: docx C1 Revision Notes.docx (29.0 KB, 30 views)
  5. File Type: docx C2 Revision Notes.docx (31.9 KB, 46 views)
  6. File Type: docx C3 Revision Notes.docx (21.8 KB, 37 views)
  7. File Type: docx P3 Revision Notes.docx (21.2 KB, 32 views)

ReputationRep:
    Here are my AQA triple science notes (basically the specification condensed)- they are attached. What exam board did you do for business studies- if you did OCR I can show you my coursework! I will attach P1 and P2 revision notes later...
    I did the the same OCR and are they in the the New Gcse 9-1 specification??? and Thank you GOOD LCUK Xd

ReputationRep:
    I did the the same OCR and are they in the the New Gcse 9-1 specification??? and Thank you GOOD LCUK Xd
    Hey I did my gcse's in may so it was the last year of the old spec, still graded A*-G. What year are you in? Are you doing 9-1 for science, business or both?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good luck to you too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I did my gcse's in may so it was the last year of the old spec, still graded A*-G. What year are you in? Are you doing 9-1 for science, business or both?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good luck to you too!!!
    Thanks but i guess for Business Studies it is still the A*-G but science 9-1 In year 10

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good luck to you too!!!
    MANY thanks for going to upload business studies xD

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but i guess for Business Studies it is still the A*-G but science 9-1 In year 10
    Nice, I really loved yr 10 and yr11! I hope the science stuff is still useful to you even though you are doing 9-1? And I will PM you my business studies because it has my name, candidate number etc, on it!

ReputationRep:
    MANY thanks for going to upload business studies xD

LOL thanks you seem so happy!

ReputationRep:
    Nice, I really loved yr 10 and yr11! I hope the science stuff is still useful to you even though you are doing 9-1? And I will PM you my business studies because it has my name, candidate number etc, on it!
    whst PM just wanna know and its pretty useful i gonna save it for revsionxD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.