Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What is your prediction? What do you think will be the outcome of the experiment?

ReputationRep:
    Yh
    And I don't know what u have written under spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can you help me with revising for the isa
    Thanks for the method you have given i have made a note of it and I am using it for my isa
    Can u please help me get an a*
    Please I really need this kick start
    List the techniques that you used to revise for the isa
    And what I am struggling most wih I'm the case study questio s especially the 4th case study
    Any revision tips

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raji2001)
    Can someone write me a* frenh paragraphs of the following questions
    1) what is your flat like?
    2)what is your opinion about your local area?
    3)what is the advantage of your town?
    4)what will you like in your ideal town?
    5)what did you do last week in your town?
    I will have to show it to .you teacher to.orrow so can someone help me fast please
    Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Raji2001 - I understand you need help but you can't keep asking people to do your work for you. If you don't know enough French to get you an A* then it would be unfair for someone to give you a piece they'd written as it wouldn't be a true reflection of your ability. If you are struggling, you should speak to your teacher

ReputationRep:
    Sorry
    It wasn't that I have a french controlled assessment today and my teacher never gives me an a* regardless of how hard I try so I thought this will help
    This is not exactly homework

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does the gradient of a river increase or decrease as we move downstream?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelS1)
    Does the gradient of a river increase or decrease as we move downstream?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The gradient decreases
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Raji2001 - I understand you need help but you can't keep asking people to do your work for you. If you don't know enough French to get you an A* then it would be unfair for someone to give you a piece they'd written as it wouldn't be a true reflection of your ability. If you are struggling, you should speak to your teacher
    PRSOM. Exactly what I was thinking - if you can't produce an A* piece of work on your own then you're not an A* student
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raji2001)
    Sorry
    It wasn't that I have a french controlled assessment today and my teacher never gives me an a* regardless of how hard I try so I thought this will help
    This is not exactly homework

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Even if it's not homework, coursework is even worse as that could seriously jeopardise your marks. There must be a reason why your teacher doesn't give you an A*. Perhaps it would be worth asking them

ReputationRep:
    Even if it's not homework, coursework is even worse as that could seriously jeopardise your marks. There must be a reason why your teacher doesn't give you an A*. Perhaps it would be worth asking them
    Yes I agree there must be a reason. I asked my teachers and they basically told me it was timing and i needed to practice my timing
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hodobikar)
    Yes I agree there must be a reason. I asked my teachers and they basically told me it was timing and i needed to practice my timing
    Thank you I just don't think it is right for people to ask others for so much help that it isn't a true representation. Work needs to reflect your ability.

Which language did you do?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the tip
    I will do so

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I just don't think it is right for people to ask others for so much help that it isn't a true representation. Work needs to reflect your ability.

Which language did you do?
    I did french and btw good luck on your exams
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I did french and btw good luck on your exams
    Ah I could never master French, I took German instead

Thanks, I've already done the exams which I created this thread for, and I've started a new one for this upcoming year

ReputationRep:

Thanks, I've already done the exams which I created this thread for, and I've started a new one for this upcoming year
    What's the new thread called? I'd love to tag along again
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Littleone2000)
    What's the new thread called? I'd love to tag along again
    It's called 'Indecisive decisions - getting my a levels'

I'd love for you to tag along

ReputationRep:

ahh you've already done your exams. Well I'm envious of you for finishing them and also for studying German. I feel like Germans speak so aggresively i love it (weird Iknow).
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    ahh you've already done your exams. Well I'm envious of you for finishing them and also for studying German. I feel like Germans speak so aggresively i love it (weird Iknow).
    I have indeed, and I know the ones that have reformed are much harder (my brother is doing them too).

Yeah I think that too - it doesn't seem to flow the way French or Spanish does, but I love it all the same

Good luck with your exams and let me know if you needany help

ReputationRep:
    I have indeed, and I know the ones that have reformed are much harder (my brother is doing them too).

Yeah I think that too - it doesn't seem to flow the way French or Spanish does, but I love it all the same

Good luck with your exams and let me know if you needany help
    thank youu!!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    thank youu!!
    No problem, if you want to (but you don't have to of course) you can follow my new thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4233122 because this one was for GCSEs

It would be nice to stay in touch

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.