Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to A* everywhere Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don John)
    Get on it! One of the great and awesome realisations you can have in your life is that you're fully in control of what you achieve. So go and get it.
    Wow! Nice!
    Very motivational indeed
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    How can you be fully fully prepared for an exam? So if they ask you the hardest question ever, you can do it.
    Thanks
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Hey guys,
    How can you be fully fully prepared for an exam? So if they ask you the hardest question ever, you can do it.
    Thanks
    Make sure you know the content inside out so that any question can be answered easily
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Make sure you know the content inside out so that any question can be answered easily
    Ok, thank you
    Have you started on past papers ? and when is your first exam? also how many exams do you have?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thank you
    Have you started on past papers ? and when is your first exam? also how many exams do you have?
    Yes I have and I plan to do loads this week. My first exam is 18th May (so in 30 days 23 hours) and I have 17 or 18 exams I think
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have and I plan to do loads this week. My first exam is 18th May (so in 30 days 23 hours) and I have 17 or 18 exams I think
    Oooh Great! We are doing a lot at school so it's great although i do some at home My first exam is 17th May - the way you've calculated the hours as well shows your really organised I have about 23 or 24
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow you're quite lucky in terms of amount of exams - I have 23 and there are people at my school who have 24
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Oooh Great! We are doing a lot at school so it's great although i do some at home My first exam is 17th May - the way you've calculated the hours as well shows your really organised I have about 23 or 24
    I don't rely on the stuff we do at school, as most of the kids don't want to be there, so disrupt the lessons Haha yeah I like to know when things are happening How many GCSEs are you doing?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Oh wow you're quite lucky in terms of amount of exams - I have 23 and there are people at my school who have 24
    Yeah it's strange because I have the most out of everyone in my year, but compared to all of you I have very few

How many GCSEs will you get?

ReputationRep:
    ugh, i go back to school tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't rely on the stuff we do at school, as most of the kids don't want to be there, so disrupt the lessons Haha yeah I like to know when things are happening How many GCSEs are you doing?

Aha same, i mean my science class is really dedicated well most of my classes are except from my english class

Maths Edexcel
    Statistics
    Biology-
    Chemistry
    Physics
    English Literature
    English Language
    Psychology
    Geography
    French-
    Level 3 Algebra edexcel - which is equivalent to a gcse but more of AS maths

I have already done two of my gcse's which are:
    Maths IGCSE - A*
    English Cambridge International Examinations- B ( not the best result but english is my weak subject)

So technically 12 gcse but 13 including the Level 3 algebra but that's graded as Pass/ Fail.
    What about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Aha same, i mean my science class is really dedicated well most of my classes are except from my english class

Maths Edexcel
    Statistics
    Biology-
    Chemistry
    Physics
    English Literature
    English Language
    Psychology
    Geography
    French-
    Level 3 Algebra edexcel - which is equivalent to a gcse but more of AS maths

I have already done two of my gcse's which are:
    Maths IGCSE - A*
    English Cambridge International Examinations- B ( not the best result but english is my weak subject)

So technically 12 gcse but 13 including the Level 3 algebra but that's graded as Pass/ Fail.
    What about you ?
    do you do 3 English GCSEs then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's strange because I have the most out of everyone in my year, but compared to all of you I have very few

Yeh it's true you only have a bit
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    do you do 3 English GCSEs then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep That's right

ReputationRep:
    Yep That's right
    how come?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    how come?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really don't know it's just my school but i'm genuinely happy that we have three

ReputationRep:
    I have 24 exams but it only adds up to 10 qualifications
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSEstudentt)
    I have 24 exams but it only adds up to 10 qualifications
    I have 13 gcse's with 23/24 exams. I know it's a shame
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

I'll get 11 at the end of it, most of my subjects have multiple exams
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    ugh, i go back to school tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here, really can't be bothered going back 😒

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.