Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This has been created in order to see whether or not I can gain enough support to warrant the creation of a new party; Party For England. If there is enough support, policies can be discussed in further detail...Here's hoping!

Policies (these are in 1st stage, so are open for discussion):

- Leave EU

- Introduce Australian style points system on immigration, with a 4 year ban on unskilled labour

- Those with a high enough income should be required to take mandatory private healthcare, so as to open up NHS for lower earners

- Meet 3% Defense spending promise to NATO

- Introduce English Bill of Human Rights

- Cut obesity benefit by 60%

- Oppose Hs2

- Raise minimum wage to £8.00 ph

These are the base policies, but more can come, depending on level of support...

ReputationRep:
    What is this obesity benefit? I sure hope obese people aren't getting additional money from the government! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allenboy16)
    This has been created in order to see whether or not I can gain enough support to warrant the creation of a new party; Voice For England. If there is enough support, policies can be discussed in further detail...Here's hoping!

Policies (these are in 1st stage, so are open for discussion):

- Leave EU

- Introduce Australian style points system on immigration, with a 4 year ban on unskilled labour

- Those with a high enough income should be required to take mandatory private healthcare, so as to open up NHS for lower earners

- Meet 3% Defense spending promise to NATO

- Introduce English Bill of Human Rights

- Cut obesity benefit by 60%

- Oppose Hs2

- Raise minimum wage to £8.00 ph

These are the base policies, but more can come, depending on level of support...
    I don't think this is different enough from Ukip to warrant the creation of a new party.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Step 1: Change name (too much BNP)
    Step 2: Join UKIP
    Step 3: ????
    Step 4: Profit.

ReputationRep:
    I might be interested in supporting you, just I'm not sure about the name and I personally don't oppose the construction of HS2. Could I suggest something like Party for England - it is shorter and sounds more moderate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unionist)
    I might be interested in supporting you, just I'm not sure about the name and I personally don't oppose the construction of HS2. Could I suggest something like Party for England - it is shorter and sounds more moderate.
    Name change was actually quite a good idea, and has been acted upon

Hs2 could be negotiable, it is just the fact that much of our natural beauty will be ruined...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Allenboy16 All of these points were in the latest TSR UKIP manifesto, making TSR UKIP the best choice for you when your application is approved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    I don't think this is different enough from Ukip to warrant the creation of a new party.
    It is not quite so extreme in its views, and holds varying views, rather than solid right-wing policies.

ReputationRep:
    Name change was actually quite a good idea, and has been acted upon

Hs2 could be negotiable, it is just the fact that much of our natural beauty will be ruined...
    I agree with you on that, I think that HS2 needs to be planned carefully so that the effect on the environment is minimal. What are your policies regarding the environment and energy production?

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you on that, I think that HS2 needs to be planned carefully so that the effect on the environment is minimal. What are your policies regarding the environment and energy production?
    The environment is not particularly my strong point...however, in theory, I'd say that I support fracking in areas of low population, but there needs to be a considerable amount of research into providing proof that fracking is not too dangerous for the local areas...

What about you, where do you stand?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I wouldn't waste your time mate .... Your better of joining UKIP ... Lets be honest your not going to get another 9 members when we have UKIP Already

ReputationRep:
    The environment is not particularly my strong point...however, in theory, I'd say that I support fracking in areas of low population, but there needs to be a considerable amount of research into providing proof that fracking is not too dangerous for the local areas...

What about you, where do you stand?
    I support offshore wind turbines in locations that avoid bird migrations and have little effect on the environment. I also think there needs to be more investment into renewable energy with possible hydroelectric and tidal developments as well as wider use of solar panels.

I also think that a referendum on an English Parliament is a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    I support offshore wind turbines in locations that avoid bird migrations and have little effect on the environment. I also think there needs to be more investment into renewable energy with possible hydroelectric and tidal developments as well as wider use of solar panels.

I also think that a referendum on an English Parliament is a good idea.
    That sounds like quite a good idea actually....

Explain why you want the EP referendum...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    I wouldn't waste your time mate .... Your better of joining UKIP ... Lets be honest your not going to get another 9 members when we have UKIP Already
    But this party is a smaller fledgling group, and so people will get a chance to negotiate policies to a degree...you never know, might be worth a try...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    Allenboy16 All of these points were in the latest TSR UKIP manifesto, making TSR UKIP the best choice for you when your application is approved.
    Just to compare, what are the UKIP views on the renewable energy and an English Parliament?

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like quite a good idea actually....

Explain why you want the EP referendum...
    The party would be giving a voice to England which has been the worse off in devolution - whilst Wales and Northern Ireland have been given assemblies and Scotland, a parliament - England hasn't been offered anything. The people of England deserve a say.
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Nay. Too much like UKIP.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Admittedly this party is too similar to UKIP. I'd suggest joining them and if you feel their views don't reflect yours enough, giving this another shot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Very very similar to UKIP, plus UKIP is a hiving party, with plenty of members already!

ReputationRep:
    The party would be giving a voice to England which has been the worse off in devolution - whilst Wales and Northern Ireland have been given assemblies and Scotland, a parliament - England hasn't been offered anything. The people of England deserve a say.
    I wholeheartedly agree, and think, should Party for England be created, that this should be implemented as a top-priority policy...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.