Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who wishes to be a part of the European Conservatives and Reformists, please post in this thread; to try and gauge numbers.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm willing!

ReputationRep:
    adam9317 so...

Am I seriously the only one?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    adam9317 so...

Am I seriously the only one?
    At this time, yes, but not for long.

I am awaiting to hear back from QC about user groups, which should be tomorrow- and then once we have them sorted, there will hopefully be a site wide advert or similar, which will boost member numbers! I would say you would also be relatively well alligned with Europe of Freedom and Democracy group; but don't worry- you will have people joining you soon, hopefully!

adam9317
    What happened with the Scandinavian Left Wing green party thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam9317)
    At this time, yes, but not for long.

I am awaiting to hear back from QC about user groups, which should be tomorrow- and then once we have them sorted, there will hopefully be a site wide advert or similar, which will boost member numbers! I would say you would also be relatively well alligned with Europe of Freedom and Democracy group; but don't worry- you will have people joining you soon, hopefully!
    I don't like the EU, however I do not think now is the right time to leave. I'm also not a huge fan of direct democracy. I approve of a few referenda and recall, but that's about it.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh if I'm the only one can I be de-facto leader for the time being
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    adam9317
    What happened with the Scandinavian Left Wing green party thing?
    What about it? Nothing has happened; we are still waiting for user group details to come through from the powers that be above!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Current Party Members

- balanced
    - jamestg
    - Lime-Man

Have I missed anyone off this list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Current Party Members

- balanced
    - jamestg
    - Lime-Man

Have I missed anyone off this list?
    Balanced is actually a member of the EFDD.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.