The Student Room Group

Games workshop mega thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarkIronsBarzakh
HI, i've recently joined. would be easier if i said the armies i collect, blood angels, alpha legion and world eaters along with siam hann alderii

Hello! How long have you been playing 40k?
Just over 7 years now, been in and out but recently been much more interested since I went up to Warhammer World
Just over 7 years now, been in and out but recently been much more interested since I went up to Warhammer World

Nice, I've been playing on or off for around 12 years, although I've not actually played a proper game since early 6th edition.
My main armies are Tau and Sisters.
Same I only really paint a assemble the models, I can't get in to the gaming tbh too many rules.
Sisters of battle is an awesome army, went they all in resin though?
Unfortunately not. Sisters are still pretty much all metal. The only exceptions are the Immolator and Exorcist, which both have plastic sections, and the "new" Celestine & Geminae. I'm fine with them all metal :3

Same I only really paint a assemble the models, I can't get in to the gaming tbh too many rules.
Sisters of battle is an awesome army, went they all in resin though?
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
Unfortunately not. Sisters are still pretty much all metal. The only exceptions are the Immolator and Exorcist, which both have plastic sections, and the "new" Celestine & Geminae. I'm fine with them all metal :3

Metal is easier I find to strip down as well if you make a mistake lol. Have you got the living saint? her modle is quite amazing
Metal is easier I find to strip down as well if you make a mistake lol. Have you got the living saint? her modle is quite amazing

The old metal one? I have indeed! She's what made me fall inove with Sisters way back in 4th
Wow 4th was a while ago like 2008 wasn't it?
04-08
:biggrin:
Wow 4th was a while ago like 2008 wasn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest