Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Danmark team VS Sweden team

do you think it is a premeditation?

Italy team did their best in last match , but unfortunate they didn't do best in first match .so they can't blame another people .
    I felt pity for Italy team.

but I don't know why the score of game so coincidence.

Italy team really unlucky?

Sweden football fans is unamiable. they have shown " 2:2 Italy bye bye " banner on the auditoria . it is ashamed!!!

Ok then, i'm not sure how fixed it was but i know that in Scandanavia (sp) they're very pleased with the result. They'll lose to the Czech Republic and Holland/Germany in the next round anyway.

ReputationRep:
    i have a fiver on sweden to win it... im not holding my breath

ReputationRep:
    Thank God that the game ended 2-2! Sweden and Denmark have been the best teams in the group. Bye bye Italiy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    just look at sorenson who made the 'mistake' which let sweden score, you can clearly see he wanted to drop it.

its well sad, italy scored just before the final whistle was blown in the other game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eriika)
    Thank God that the game ended 2-2! Sweden and Denmark have been the best teams in the group. Bye bye Italiy!!!!
    I don't think Denmark and Swden is best team in the group . they didn't win italy team at least .

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe the commentators were throwing about accusations of collusion so easily. It's a very serious thing to say.

(Original post by G4ry)
    I can't believe the commentators were throwing about accusations of collusion so easily. It's a very serious thing to say.
    I know, they make it sound like the eurovision song contest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eriika)
    well im going to be saying good bye to you scandanavian soon...

Im sorry it was so fixed.

ReputationRep:
    Italy's qualification was out of their hands from the start of the day, but at least they dealt with the matter and done what they could. A very sad day.

ReputationRep:
    It was not fixed! For a start, they both hate each other. Could you see us fixing a match with Scotland? Secondly, Sweden didn't score until the 88th minute, and both teams played to win. Ok, so maybe the last two minutes were fixed. But the rest of the match wasn't

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.