Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which celeb do u find attractive Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Matt Baker, the presenter on Countryfile and the One Show. Sexy and intelligent = great combo 😎

ReputationRep:
    Don't really follow 'celeb culture' (Amen) but, going on what y'all are posting..

(Original post by queen-bee)
    I remember her from lost. She got to have hot sex with Matthew fox,lucky girl
    Me too, and seconded! Although 'Kate' was pretty gorgeous too, NGL (albeit too petite for my tastes, personally). Used to watch Lost with my French ex, back in the day. Damn man, that was a decade ago! :erm:

(Original post by Daniel9998)
    She kinda looks like a man tho
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Why really odd looking lol sorryyyyy
    IKR?

(Original post by bisolarsystem)
    Winner

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Beautiful girl but unfortunately it's a bit like someone stuck a Mr. Potato head pair of lips on her face :kiss:

(Original post by Al-Qamar)
    Hella cute but too elven to be TOTP for me :hippie:

(Original post by RobML)
    Don't like her face, head on - kinda squashed and she has the spoilt-little-***** look/vibe going on way too strong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    shes got a natural beauty about her

Looks like you.

ReputationRep:

Would you marry him?

He's worth $200M+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Beautiful girl but unfortunately it's like someone stuck a Mr. Potato head pair of lips on her face :kiss:
    I most definitely agree, she shouldn't have done that to her lips. They were much nicer before

ReputationRep:
    Don't really follow 'celeb culture' (Amen) but, going on what y'all are posting..

Me too, and seconded! Although 'Kate' was pretty gorgeous too, NGL (albeit too petite for my tastes, personally). Used to watch Lost with my French ex, back in the day. Damn man, that was a decade ago! :erm:

IKR?

Winner

Beautiful girl but unfortunately it's like someone stuck a Mr. Potato head pair of lips on her face :kiss:

Hella cute but too elven for me :hippie:

Don't like her face from the front, kinda squashed and she has a spoilt-little-***** face and then some!
    She wasn't petite at all,all she was,was one lucky sexy bish. Matthew fox was the only reason I watched lost and for I just used to watch it alone. Started watching it in year 9 and tried to get my ex into it,he wasn't into it at all,so just alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Would you marry him?

He's worth $200M+

No thanks. Michael fox,wentworth Miller or jake G however :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Looks like you.
    your too cute

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    I most definitely agree, she shouldn't have done that to her lips. They were much nicer before
    i second this

ReputationRep:
    And for my female...
    Emma Willis. Even though one of my friends told me he thought she would 'eat me alive'! 😎

ReputationRep:
    He makes my heart race
    Name:  57343.png
Views: 69
Size:  456.0 KB

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Alison brie and Francisco Lachowski... Yes please.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by similarBlank)
    (Original post by yoda123)
    these women are CUTE

ReputationRep:
    All hot....too many that I like :coma: :love: :drool:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Come here :hugs: it's okay we can't all have good taste
    :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    She wasn't petite at all,all she was,was one lucky sexy bish
    Wasn't that sexy to me (she had spunk and beauty but I like me gyals curvier and sassier), and 5'5 is kinda petite to me :dontknow:

Matthew fox was the only reason I watched lost and for I just used to watch it alone
    Think my French ex was rather in love with him, whereas you can imagine whom I preferred :bandit:

Started watching it in year 9 and tried to get my ex into it,he wasn't into it at all,so just alone
    D'aww, Shame, it's nice to bond over something like that, would be real nice right about now actually NGL..

(Original post by trapking)
    Yes pls

(Original post by Drez999)
    And for my female... Emma Willis. Even though one of my friends told me he thought she would 'eat me alive'! 😎
    If it's any consolation, I'd eat her alive :yy:

Nice pic of her but she's too cute/girly/skinny for my liking

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't that sexy to me (she had spunk and beauty but I like me gyals curvier and sassier), and 5'5 is kinda petite to me :dontknow:

Think my French ex was rather in love with him, whereas you can imagine whom I preferred :bandit:

D'aww, Shame, it's nice to bond over something like that, would be real nice right about now actually NGL..

Yes pls

OMFG.
    You sound like a bad boy.
    Bring it on. 😎

ReputationRep:

Yes pls

So all the girls you've dated were sassy and curvy? But to some men that's average height

He was really cute. Didn't help he had a title of a doctor! :love:

I guess you were lucky. I usually had to watch most stuff alone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.