Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which celeb do u find attractive Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You're a funny guy :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Were she a random non-celeb punter in the street you'd probably pay her little attention if she passed you by, and certainly not rate her as highly (as someone of sound mind/reasonable taste). Realtalk

Is this an admission that your pics are fake ? :mmm: (because the girl in them is, well, anything but 'average')

It's about being toned/shapely, not 'skinny' (eww), and I'll be the judge, at any rate :naughty:

1) Who cares about people who are prejudiced about those of Middle Eastern origin? :dontknow:

2) Some SEA girls are super-cute, but they tend to be pale and petite, which isn't my :tea:

3) You have a slightly SEA look about you, as I've told you before

Hence prettyboy

Haven't seen it, just think he looks a mong in Jar Head

Haha, TMI :innocent:
    No! How dare you even say that.
    Yes I look abit more than average because I have plenty of makeup on and it's done in a certain way(contouring).Other than that I'm just average looking without. You've seen the pictures of me without,looks so different than those with make up.

The guys I'm talking about aren't into curvy girls so much. I am toned,I have no issues with my body. I'm currently a size 8,sometimes 10 depending on which brand I wear but mostly 8. Plus all the years of training has paid of. I'm confident in my body shape.

I care. Why wouldn't I care. From now on I'll just say I'm Italian 100%

I'm talking about girls from India or Pakistan and that whole region. The girl you dated last summer was most likely a lot prettier than me,you yourself have pointed that out. I've realised you're into Indian girls more yourself

No I don't. I look alittle oriental because of my eyes but it's so easy to tell I'm middle eastern

He's getting hotter and hotter as he ages. In prince of Persia he was slightly tanned and had longer hair and stubble and so sexy as ****

ReputationRep:
    You're a funny guy :laugh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Were she a random non-celeb punter in the street you'd probably pay her little attention if she passed you by, and certainly not rate her as highly (as someone of sound mind/reasonable taste). Realtalk
    Think what you like although I disagree. And your notion of reasonable taste is entirely subjective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Yes I look abit more than average because I have plenty of makeup on and it's done in a certain way (contouring)
    1) I've seen you without makeup, and you know you're just naturally ... 'far from average'

2) "A bit more than average"? So modest

I am toned,I have no issues with my body. I'm currently a size 8,sometimes 10 depending on which brand I wear but mostly 8
    Size 8/10 ftw! (obvs depends on height)

I'm confident in my body shape
    Glad to hear that lovey

Why wouldn't I care
    Because there's only one man that matters

From now on I'll just say I'm Italian 100%
    1) Not necessarily believable

2) Not necessary, where most reasonable individuals are concerned

3) Not the queen-bee we know and love (loud and proud about her roots)

4) Lying is generally indicative of moral weakness/meekness/a lack of personal integrity

I've realised you're into Indian girls more yourself
    Interesting theory :beard:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you miss the posts where I clearly stated Latin/Middle Eastern girls tend to be my favourites aesthetically speaking? :holmes:

I look alittle oriental because of my eyes but it's so easy to tell I'm middle easter
    I’d say you look a little oriental because of your general look too, and it’s really not that easy to place your background or to assert that you’re Middle Eastern necessarily (ask others)

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    your notion of reasonable taste is entirely subjective
    Subjective as it may be, I stand by my perception (that you, ordinarily, in fact have reasonable taste)

ReputationRep:
    Adonis Bosso, Lupita Nyong'o, Philomena Kwao (sp?), Michael Ealy, Tom Huddleston, Daveed Diggs et al.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1) I've seen you without makeup, and you know you're just naturally ... 'far from average'

2) "A bit more than average"? So modest

Size 8/10 ftw! (obvs depends on height)

Glad to hear that lovey

Because there's only one man that matters

1) Not necessarily believable

2) Not necessary, where most reasonable individuals are concerned

3) Not the queen-bee we know and love (loud and proud about her roots)

4) Lying is generally indicative of moral weakness/meekness/a lack of personal integrity

Interesting theory :beard:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you miss the posts where I clearly stated Latin/Middle Eastern girls tend to be my favourites aesthetically speaking? :holmes:

I’d say you look a little oriental because of your general look too, and it’s really not that easy to place your background or to assert that you’re Middle Eastern necessarily (ask others)

Subjective as it may be, I stand by my perception (that you, ordinarily, in fact have reasonable taste)
    It's a blessing I've never had any skin related issues like acne or whatever else.

Yes just abit more. The most I've ever gotten is a 7/10 rating and that's it

What's wrong with size 8/10?

Ofcourse I care what people think about me. How does one not care
    Just the other day I got into a very heated argument with a friend of mine and he said some derogatory things about being a Syrian to me and how I should be ashamed that I'm Syrian and an Arab in general and that he would hate to be called that. When your own friends tell you stuff like that,it really does make you think. And I've also told you about my past history with white guys and not being able to take me home to their 'mothers' because of my background

I know it's not believable and I wouldn't be able to pull it off because of my orientsl looks and dark features but I can try. And it's not lying because I am half Italian. I don't necessarily need to say what I full am all together

Nope! But I did catch the part where you said you favoured your Indian lover the most and that she was prettier than I

I look iriental because of my eyes. You can tell I don't have large round eyes.and also it's extremely easy to suggest I'm middle eastern or Turkish,some have said Latina but most have said Turkish or middle eastern or Persian. And I look it anyway,so I can't even try and deny it. FML

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    It's a blessing I've never had any skin related issues like acne or whatever else
    Indeed so, you may consider yourself very lucky in that respect indeed! Weirdly I've all but forgotten how bad it felt to have ACNE :erm:

Yes just abit more. The most I've ever gotten is a 7/10 rating and that's it
    Shut the front door! If you keep this nonsense up I'ma have to stick one of your pics up and get TSR to rate thee :mmm:

What's wrong with size 8/10?
    Nowt, for me it's ideal :borat:

How does one not care
    Study at the school of IDGAF

Just the other day I got into a very heated argument with a friend of mine and he said some derogatory things about being a Syrian to me and how I should be ashamed that I'm Syrian and an Arab in general and that he would hate to be called that
    What the fudge cake!?

my past history with white guys and not being able to take me home to their 'mothers' because of my background
    You've been with two guys, one of whom definitely welcomed you into his family

it's not lying because I am half Italian. I don't necessarily need to say what I full am all together
    True, but 100% Italian would be a lie honey

did catch the part where you said you favoured your Indian lover the most
    Between her vs. a Persian and a Polish chick, aye, but more generally, you're well acquainted with my preferences

and that she was prettier than I
    Literally no idea where this is coming from :dontknow:

I look it anyway,so I can't even try and deny it. FML
    You could be Latin and SEA, with no Middle Eastern, tbh, your look is just so.. unique :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed so, you may consider yourself very lucky in that respect indeed! Weirdly I've all but forgotten how bad it felt to have ACNE :erm:

Shut the front door! If you keep this nonsense up I'ma have to stick one of your pics up and get TSR to rate thee :mmm:

Nowt, for me it's ideal :borat:

Study at the school of IDGAF

What the fudge cake!?

You've been with two guys, one of whom definitely welcomed you into his family

True, but 100% Italian would be a lie honey

Between her vs. a Persian and a Polish chick, aye, but more generally, you're well acquainted with my preferences

Literally no idea where this is coming from :dontknow:

You could be Latin and SEA, with no Middle Eastern, tbh, your look is just so.. unique :daydreaming:
    I've never had acne so I wouldn't know

I always always show cleavage in my pictures so go ahead :mmm: but it's true. No guy finds me attractive above 7

Ah okay,I thought you felt it was too big. Size 10 is abit much but then I've toned thighs and a not pancake type of ass! Goes really well with yoga pants I'm telling ya

Well I went to a different school where we actually gave ****s

Yeah but you have to remember my first ex was practically family. He grew up at ours and I always went to his and he would pick me up and take me to school in the morning and back and do stuff and my dad knew his family so it was so cool. Best friend come family come lover come a person I genuinely adored. Too bad it never worked out eh

I could just say Italian,without the percentages and leave it at that

He apologised in the end but I told him that's it. I can't have negative people in my life. If he's going to make me feel guilty for being from a certain country or from a certain culture then I dont need his friendship.

It's true,you've said it to me over the phone when I asked you.

Oh so of all three of them,you liked her the most? Wow,she must've been at least a 9/10! Considering you only knew her for a little while and she's managed to have such a huge impact on your feelings for her,i would say she had cast a spell on you. I don't generally know the kind of girls you're j to. All I know is that your favourite of them all is that one Indian girl. You generally tend to date all types so it's difficult to tell plus you've never dated an Arab and I doubt you're into Arab girls

I can't be south East Asian because I don't look Indian or desi at all. Oriental maybe,yes.
    Latina is also a lot common but middle eastern and Turkish almost always being suggested to me

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 134
Size:  97.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Justin bieber
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Emmanuelle Chriqui is perfection

ReputationRep:
    No homo, but if I could pick what I looked like it would definitely be this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  cara-delevingne-2015-photo-shoot06.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  281.9 KB
    cara delevingne 😍

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.