I want to go but I would be alone
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by trifleontoast)
    I want to go but I would be alone
    There's been occasion when I've debated going alone... I only selfishly like going skiing with someone as good as me, otherwise I get annoyed being held back, and so there was a time when I was going to go on my own, despite someone asking me, because I didn't want to slow down for them, and also didn't want to make them feel as though they're holding me up...

When I was considering it, I was going to stay relatively nicely - hotel and decent skis/boots (I hire!), and actually, it does mean you can do what you want, when you want.

Even when with my dad skiing, there are times I ski by myself, and times when I'm in the hotel on my own... depends what you're there for really... If you're going for the apres with your mates, then going by yourself isn't going to be too useful, but if you're going for the skiing, then I wouldn't hesitate going by myself!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.