Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In my political thought module we have a online journal with 4 parts which equates to 70% of the overall mark and a final exam that counts for 30%, i got 70% in the first part and have just received the result for the 2rd part 70% again , today all people on the course received the result for the 3rd part which we submitted 1month ago, and i have just noticed that mine wasn't submitted(even though i did it and thought i had submitted it), will i still manage to pass the module as even if it is 0 i will get higher than 40% ? or do i automatically fail ?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    They must have a method of resolving this. Normally you get a receipt or you are chased up. Obly the rules can tell you what happens, so ask the department. Ots very hard not to notice it hasnt been handed in imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    They must have a method of resolving this. Normally you get a receipt or you are chased up. Obly the rules can tell you what happens, so ask the department. Ots very hard not to notice it hasnt been handed in imo.
    We dont get a receipt for this as its an online submission via moodle.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Sitautions like this will be dealt with by the procedures of the department. they will have a set of rules which explain what happens in the case of non submission. Either contact your department and aks where you cna find the rules or your tutor if you need support or the SU rep. The rules will tell you whether a non submission is a 0 or makes you fail the whole course. i'd think it would be a zero. They may consider circumstances, but i wouldnt hold your breath. Its up to the department.
    Gi and find out then you will get your answer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.